Learn about the events of World War 1 with our enormous teaching, activity and display pack. It includes a child-friendly eBook (that's perfect for research and reference), vocabulary challenges, printable posters, banners, bunting and more!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- One 81 Page World War 1 eBook - A fantastic child-friendly book covering all aspects of World War 1. Use the pages as a whole class teaching tool, as an independent reference resource or for posters to add to your classroom display boards!
- One World War 1 Timeline - A printable timeline that your children can use for reference or as a sorting activity. You can also use it as part of your World War 1 displays.
- One World War 1 Quiz - Challenge your students to answer these questions based on the information in our book.
- Three Sets of Anzac Day Comprehension Texts - Differentiated texts that your children can use to learn about Anzac Day. Sets of related comprehension questions (with answers) are also available.
- One Set of Follow Me Cards - Can your children answer all 32 questions about World War 1 in this set of cards?
- One Set of 'True or False? Cards - A set of twenty facts about World War One. Can your children work out which ones are true and which ones are false?
- One Set of World War 1 Story Starters - A collection of images that children can use as the starting point for different types of writing about life during World War 1.
- One 48 Page World War 1 Image Pack - A huge pack of photos and illustrations showing different aspects of World War 1. Use them on your display boards or as the starting point for discussions about the topic.
- One World War 1 Vocabulary Challenge - Can your children write definitions for these terms?
- One World War 1 Crossword - Can your children solve the vocabulary clues to complete this crossword?
- One World War 1 Wordsearch - A wordsearch to test your children's word finding skills!
- Five World War 1 Banners - A set of printable banners to use on the display boards in your classroom.
- Four Poppy Posters - Posters that can be used to decorate a classroom display board.
- Three Poppy Colouring Pages - Colouring pages that show poppies that can be used as part of your Remembrance / Anzac activities.
- One Set of Poppy Bunting - A set of bunting to hang in your classroom at times of remembrance.
Watch the video below to view samples of resources from the World War 1 Pack.
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.
Reviews from our members:
Submit your review
My girls were desperate to learn about WW1, this pack is so informative and helpful. They cant wait to get started on this.... SO much so that we even started on it today!! 🙂
World War I isn't on the curriculum for my class exactly, but I generally teach a lesson on it each year for our Armistice Day ceremony. And this year, I am seriously considering extending that, perhaps with some homework tasks as well, because this pack is, well, packed with wonderful stuff. The visuals are extremely good, even better than usual, and the vocabulary and the information articles are extremely well written. A great resource!