Celebrate the Women’s World Cup with your children by downloading this enormous teaching pack. It includes PDF / PowerPoint / video guides, a wide variety of writing and activity resources, and plenty of display materials too!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
Already a member? Log In
- One 8-Page Women’s World Cup Guide – Learn about the tournament, the stages and the history of the event with this comprehensive guide!
- One Video Guide – A handy video introduction to this topic. A separate transcript of the video’s text is also available.
- One Video Comprehension – What did your children learn from the video guide? Test their knowledge with these questions!
- Two Women’s World Cup Video Review Sheets – A note-taking sheet that children can use to record their thoughts while watching the video guide.
- Three KWL Sheets – What do your children already know about this topic? What would they like to find out next?
- One Women’s World Cup Sweepstake Poster – Which team will win the 2023 event? Choose your favourites on this poster and display it in your classroom!
- Two Women’s World Cup Stadium Map Challenges – Can your children identify the locations of the host cities in the 2023 tournament?
- One Stadium Stats Task – Learn some fascinating statistics about the host stadiums and then answer the matching questions!
- Two Host Country Fact Files – Study these differentiated fact files about Australia and New Zealand and then answer the related questions.
- Thirty-Two Women’s World Cup Country Cards – A set of cards that give information about the countries taking part in the Women’s World Cup 2023. Use them to play a ‘Top Trumps’ style game or as a reference resource when your children are learning about different countries.
- Eight Women’s World Cup Writing Prompts – A variety of story starters and other writing prompts with a football theme!
- Twenty-Eight Women’s World Cup Newspaper Templates – Challenge your children to write sports reports / newspaper articles about the Women’s World Cup! A variety of templates are included with and without images / headlines so your children can have different starting points for their writing.
- Eight Women’s World Cup Picture Word Banks – Gather nouns, adjectives, verbs and adverbs linked to these images and then use them to make sentences and paragraphs!
- One Goal Scorer Game – Can your children race along the pitch and score a goal, answering questions about the Women’s World Cup on the way?
- Two Cut and Glue Activities – Some simple activities that challenge children to cut out the pieces of the pictures and stick them in the correct arrangement.
- Four Design Challenges – Can your children design an official trophy, ball or medal for this event?
- Four Sets of Women’s World Cup Puzzles – A set of puzzles and mazes based on a football / soccer theme.
- One Women’s World Cup Word Search – Challenge your students to find all thirty-two teams in the Women’s World Cup 2023 hidden in this word search!
- Ten Football Colouring Pages – A set of colouring pages linked to this topic.
- One Set of Women’s Football Page Borders – Use these templates for a variety of writing and drawing activities.
- One Set of World Cup Bunting – Hand this bunting in your learning environment to celebrate the World Cup!
- Two Display Banners – Eye-catching banners to add to your display boards!
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Already a member? Log In
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
The Women's World Cup Pack
Average rating: 0 reviews