Learn about winter with our bumper resource pack. It includes a topic guide (in PDF, PowerPoint and video formats), writing challenges, maths tasks, handwriting sheets, display resources and much more!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
Already a member? Log In
- One 15 Page Winter Guide – Explore different aspects of winter (including weather, plants, animals, festivals and staying safe) by sharing our PDF / PowerPoint guide with your children!
- One Winter Video Guide – Learn about winter by watching our introduction video! A transcript of the video’s text is also available to download.
- One Winter Video Review Sheet – What did your children learn by watching our winter video guide? Find out by asking them to record their ideas on this template.
- One Winter Video Comprehension Task – A set of questions to review your children’s understanding of the winter video.
- Three Winter KWL Sheets – What do your children already know about this topic? What do they want to learn? What have they learned at the end of the topic?
- Ten Winter Writing Prompts – A collection of writing ideas and story starters with a winter theme!
- One 16 Page Winter Image Pack – Posters to use as the starting point for discussions about winter, and for display on your classroom walls!
- Twelve Pages of Winter Vocabulary Labels – A set of display labels with words linked to this topic.
- Ten Winter Picture Word Banks – Look at the images, think of nouns / adjectives / verbs / adverbs to describe them and then make sentences and paragraphs to describe them!
- Four Winter ‘I Spy’ Tasks – A simple counting activity for younger children to try in the winter!
- Two Winter Hunt Checklists – How many of these objects and items will your children be able to spot during the winter months?
- Four Pages of Winter A to Z Handwriting – Handwriting tasks (using precursive and cursive fonts) based on winter vocabulary.
- Four Winter Addition Sheets – Can your children add the winter objects together and work out the correct totals?
- Four Winter Subtraction Pages – A set of subtraction tasks linked to this topic.
- Twenty-Eight Winter Colouring Pages – A large set of colouring pages showing winter scenes and objects.
- Three Winter Vocabulary Puzzles – Can your children work out the missing letters on these puzzle pages?
- One Winter Word Search – How many winter-themed words can your children find in this word search?
- Five Winter Tracing Pages – A set of winter-themed images and words to trace.
- Five Winter Cut and Stick Characters – Cut out the different parts and stick them together to make these winter characters!
- Three Winter Mazes – Can your children find their way through these mazes?
- Three Winter Spot the Differences – A selection of puzzles set in winter!
- Three Winter Shadow Matching Sheets – Challenge your children to match the pictures to their shadows!
- One Set of Winter Page Borders – A selection of printable page templates with a winter border.
- One Set of Winter Bunting – Themed bunting to hang in your classroom throughout the winter season.
- Two Display Banners – Banners to add to the display boards in your learning environment.
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Already a member? Log In
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
And now we have all four seasons to show the children. Lovely!
The Winter Pack has all the usual stuff - puzzles, lovely images, display things, resources for infants and junior schools. And a beautiful video!