Make an eye-catching superhero display with our printable wellbeing resources! Help your children to reflect on why they are super with these activity and display materials.
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- Two What makes me SUPER? Sheets – A set of templates that children can use to record their talents, skills and achievements! Available as a drawing and writing activity.
- Four Comic Bubbles – Eye-catching comic-style bubbles to add to a classroom display.
- Six Sets of ‘Super Questions’ – A collection of question prompts to encourage your children to think about how they are super.
- Seven Superhero Characters – A set of superhero children to decorate your display area.
- Two Sets of Superhero Body Templates – Turn your children into superheroes by printing photos of their heads and attaching them to these superhero body outlines!
- Six SUPER Letters – Large printable letters that spell out SUPER! These are available in coloured or black+white formats.
- Two We are SUPER! Display Banners – Two banners to add to your ‘We are SUPER!’ display.
The preview image below shows what your display board could look like using these resources…
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review