Make a classroom display about friends and friendship with our ready-made pack. It includes banners, posters, cartoons, activities and other interactive elements!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- Three ‘My Friend’ Activities – Three differentiated templates that children can use to draw a picture of their friend and write about them!
- Three Pages of Word Cards – A set of word cards that describe the qualities of a good friend.
- Eight Pages of Friendship Questions – A set of speech bubbles with questions to help your children think about friendship.
- Sixteen Posters of Cartoon Children – Posters of different children to add to your display board. Why not use photos of your own children too?
- One ‘Nominate a Friend’ Poster – A prompt to encourage your children to nominate somebody who has been a good friend to them. Add an envelope to your display so they can add their nominations!
- Seven Friends Letter Posters – Bold letters that spell out FRIENDS!
- One Banner – A banner to add to the top of your ‘We Are Friends’ display!
The preview image below shows what your display board could look like using these resources…
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
After two very long terms of remote learning in Australia, this resource will be fantastic for my little ones when they return to school. Good prompts for initiating discussion about friends. Great to see differentiated activities for supporting and extending our little friends. Thanks!
We were having a PSHE lesson on friendship just yesterday! A load of very nice resources here, and I especially like the Friendship Envelope.