Help your children to understand the water cycle with our PDF / Powerpoint guide. Also includes an image pack, labelling activity, glossary, wordsearch and display banner.
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- A Ten Page Water Cycle Guide – A comprehensive guide to the water cycle. Share the PDF / Powerpoint on a large display or print it as a reference resource.
- One Water Cycle Labelling Activity – Can your children label the different parts of the water cycle on this activity sheet? Also includes a printable poster.
- One Jumbled Glossary – Challenge your students to match these ‘water cycle’ words with their definitions.
- A Twelve Page Water Cycle Image Pack – A set of images to share and discuss when your children are learning about the water cycle.
- One Water Cycle Wordsearch – A wordsearch that includes words related to the water cycle.
- One Page of Weather Symbols – A set of weather symbols to use in a variety of classroom activities. These could also be used as a matching activity.
- One Water Cycle Banner – A display banner to use when your students are learning about the water cycle.
Watch the video below to view samples of resources from the Water Cycle Mini Pack.
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
I'm looking forward to using this as a starting point for my EAL class. The illustrations are colourful, well labelled and the activity sheets use repeated technical language which EAL children need. A great resources to start them off writing their own explanations.
I'm planning to use this pack with ESL learners for a project on water. The resources are motivating, with great illustrations to help understanding.