Help your children to understand the water cycle with our PDF / Powerpoint guide. Also includes an image pack, labelling activity, glossary, wordsearch and display banner.
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- A Ten Page Water Cycle Guide – A comprehensive guide to the water cycle. Share the PDF / Powerpoint on a large display or print it as a reference resource.
- One Water Cycle Labelling Activity – Can your children label the different parts of the water cycle on this activity sheet? Also includes a printable poster.
- One Jumbled Glossary – Challenge your students to match these ‘water cycle’ words with their definitions.
- A Twelve Page Water Cycle Image Pack – A set of images to share and discuss when your children are learning about the water cycle.
- One Water Cycle Wordsearch – A wordsearch that includes words related to the water cycle.
- One Page of Weather Symbols – A set of weather symbols to use in a variety of classroom activities. These could also be used as a matching activity.
- One Water Cycle Banner – A display banner to use when your students are learning about the water cycle.
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
We used this in our Home Education. My 8 year old daughter thoroughly enjoyed it. The material was well presented and clearly outlined and explained. Another great pack.
I'm looking forward to using this as a starting point for my EAL class. The illustrations are colourful, well labelled and the activity sheets use repeated technical language which EAL children need. A great resources to start them off writing their own explanations.
I'm planning to use this pack with ESL learners for a project on water. The resources are motivating, with great illustrations to help understanding.