Explore this explosive topic with our guide, image pack, matching activity, colouring pages, story starters, wordsearch and display banner. A popular mini teaching pack to use in your primary classroom!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- A Ten Page Volcanoes Guide – A comprehensive guide to volcanoes, the layers of the Earth and more.
- One Ten Page Volcanoes Image Pack – A collection of images related to volcanoes. Use them as the starting point for learning or on a classroom display board.
- One Volcanoes Matching Activity – Can your children find the missing words in these sentences (which are all related to volcanoes)?
- Four Volcanoes Colouring Pages – A variety of colouring pages that show volcanoes.
- Six Volcanoes Story Starters – A set of ‘story starter’ images related to volcanoes.
- One Volcanoes Wordsearch – A wordsearch that includes vocabulary linked to volcanoes.
- One Volcanoes Banner – A banner to use on a classroom display board when your children are learning about volcanoes.
Watch the video below to view samples of resources from the Volcanoes Mini Pack.
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.
Submit your review
I was very happy with this resource. It gave me everything I needed to start the unit on Natural Disasters! Thank you!!
I used this with my daughter as our first geography project in our home education journey and both myself and my daughter loved it. The pack was beautifully illustrated which kept my 7 year olds attention. Both myself and my daughter learned a lot from using this. Can't wait to try another resource that we have ready to go. Clear and concise but have learnt so much that even I didn't know.
Keep up the good work and thank you. 😀