Learn about the life and works of Van Gogh with our fantastic Mini Pack! It includes a Powerpoint guide, a biography, comprehension challenges, activity resources, display materials and more!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
In this Teaching Pack...
- One 10 Page Guide to Van Gogh - A Powerpoint guide to Van Gogh's life and achievements. Use this for whole class teaching, as an independent reference resource or on your classroom display boards!
- Three Van Gogh Biographies - A differentiated biography that your children can read to learn about the life of Vincent van Gogh. Available at three different levels of difficulty.
- Three Sets of Biography Comprehension Questions - Questions (with answers) based on the Van Gogh Biography.
- Twenty Examples of Van Gogh's Paintings - Printable examples of paintings by Van Gogh, including a selection of portraits, self-portraits, landscapes and still life works.
- Ten Painting Outlines - Outline versions of some of Van Gogh's paintings that your children can use for colouring, painting, collage and other art activities. Each painting is available at two levels of complexity.
- Twelve 'Create Your Own Van Gogh' Templates - A selection of Van Gogh's paintings with a grid overlay that your children can use when creating their own versions of his work. Each template is available in two different sizes.
- One Set of Sunflowers Bunting - Hang this eye-catching bunting in your classroom when your children are learning about Van Gogh!
- Three Display Banners - A set of printable banners to add to your classroom display boards.
Watch the video below to view samples of resources from the Van Gogh Mini Pack.
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.
Reviews from our members:
Submit your review
This is a lovely mini pack and provides some very easy lessons for someone like myself who is non artistic. A great touch to include colouring sheets of some of Van Gogh's masterpieces. With biographical materials, comprehension, create your own and colouring sheets, the pack not only covers many curricular areas but is also suitable for various ages and stages as well as abilities within a class. For anyone who is interested, Microsoft jigsaws has some of these pictures in a jigsaw pack for further activities. This subscription for Teaching Packs just gets better and better with all the different subjects covered..at an amazing price. Thankyou!!
We have loved working through this. Thank you very much Mark. May we have some more artists please, very much like this.
Thank you for another super pack. It would be wonderful to have more packs featuring artists and representing different art movements such as Monet for impressionism or Roy Lichtenstein for pop art.
Keep the great resources coming!
Very cool art literacy pack.
What a delightful surprise! That's one of the reasons I love Teaching Packs - you never know what present you're going to get sent next.
A lovely selection of resources, and so nice to see another of your wonderful comprehension files as well!