Explore the Tudor period with our eBook, related activity resources and printable classroom display materials! This comprehensive pack contains everything you need to teach your children about Tudor life.
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources now!
- One 78 Page Guide to the Tudors - A fantastic eBook that you can read with your children on an interactive whiteboard, computer or mobile device. This guide can also be printed and used as a reference resource. It includes information about Tudor towns and villages, houses, kings and queens, explorers, food and drink, clothing and much more! A comprehensive glossary of Tudor-themed vocabulary is also available.
- One Tudors Timeline - A printable timeline that shows forty of the main events of the Tudor period. Use them as the starting point for discussion, as a sequencing activity or as part of your classroom display boards.
- Twenty-Four Famous Tudors Posters - A collection of posters that share information about different people from Tudor times. They could be used as part of independent / group research tasks or on a classroom display.
- One Tudors Reference Mat - A handy mat that shows the main events of the Tudor period, the kings and queens, the wives of Henry VIII and other famous Tudor people.
- One Tudors Vocabulary Mat - A handy printable page that shows a range of Tudor-themed words, grouped into different categories.
- One Set of Tudors Follow Me Cards - A set of thirty-two questions about the Tudor period. Can your children match them with the correct answers?
- One 12 Page Image Pack - Printable images that you can use as the starting point for classroom discussions or for addition to your Tudors display boards.
- Eight Tudors Story Starters - A set of images and sentences that can be used as the starting point for some fiction writing about the Tudors.
- Five Coat of Arms Templates - A set of templates that your children can use to design their own Tudor coat of arms.
- One Tudor Quiz - A handy quiz that reviews the information in our Tudor eBook.
- One Tudor Vocabulary Challenge - Can your children create definitions for these Tudor words?
- Two Tudor Crosswords - Challenges to help your children review their knowledge of Tudor people, events and vocabulary.
- Two Tudors Wordsearches - Vocabulary activities, at different levels of difficulty, to test your children's Tudor word finding skills.
- One Tudor Rose Colouring Page - A picture of a Tudor Rose that your children can decorate!
- Eight Display Banners - Decorate your classroom display boards with our Tudor-themed banners!
Watch the video below to view samples of resources from the Tudors Pack.
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.
Reviews from our members:
Submit your review
The children were enthralled by the Banners and have really responded with interest to the activities completed so far. Thank you.
Another great pack! This will be very useful for this topic! I particularly find the eBook useful as it helps to focus the children when I will need them to research aspects of life during Tudor times.