Help your children to improve their sentence writing skills with our huge pack of teaching and activity resources! It includes Powerpoint presentations, reference mats, display materials and more!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- Forty-Six ‘Make Your Sentences Super’ Resources – A collection of teaching and display materials that suggest ways that your children can improve their own sentences!
- One Hundred and Twenty ‘Sentence Boosters’ Powerpoint Slides – Can your children improve the example sentences using the ideas that we have provided? These are available in Powerpoint and PDF formats.
- One Hundred and Twenty Sentence Boosters Sheets – The sentences and ideas from the Sentence Boosters Powerpoints are also available on these printable activity sheets (in Word and PDF formats).
- Three Super Sentences Reference Mats – Differentiated pages that your children can refer to while they are writing. They contain lots of tips and helpful ideas to improve sentence writing.
- One Super Sentences Reference Document – A handy document for adults (and older students) that suggests ways to improve a sentence, with explanations and examples.
- Six ‘Sentence Match and Make’ Activities – Can your children match the ‘simple sentence’ cards and the ‘ideas for improvement’ cards to make their own super sentences?
- Three Sets of ‘Super or Stale?’ Sentences – Ask your students to look at these sentences and identify which ones are ‘super’ and which ones are ‘stale’? Can they identify the features of the super sentences? Can they try to improve the stale ones?
- Ten Sentence Sharpeners – Can your children ‘sharpen up’ these sentences by changing the vocabulary, adding clauses or using alliteration?
- Two Display Banners – Colourful banners to add to display boards based around sentence writing.
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
Full of really valuable tools, these are just the sort of thing that teachers and children need to build up writing skills. Having all the exercises in Year 1-2, Year 3-4 and Year 5-6 formats is incredibly useful!