Learn about summer with our bumper resource pack. It includes a topic guide / video, comprehension questions, activity resources, display materials and much more!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
Already a member? Log In
- One 15 Page Summer Guide – A simple introduction to the topic of summer, with information about plants, animals and summer activities!
- One Summer Video Guide – Learn about summer with our helpful video guide!
- One Summer Video Comprehension – A set of comprehension questions to assess your children’s understanding of our video guide. A transcript of the video’s text is also included.
- Twelve Summer Writing Prompts – A set of story and writing starters to use during your summer topic.
- Ten Summer Picture Word Banks – Ask your children to look at the images and think of related nouns, adjectives, verbs and adverbs. They can then put these together to make a sentence or paragraph to describe the pictures!
- One Summer Story Generator – Roll a die and refer to this chart to come up with the who, what, when and where for your own summer story!
- Six Summer ‘Draw and Count’ Pages – Ask your children to complete the drawing challenges on each page and then count the items shown in the pictures.
- Four Summer Subtraction Challenges – Test your children’s subtraction skills with these handy activity sheets.
- One 15 Page Summer Image Pack – A set of high-quality photos based on summer plants, animals and activities.
- One Rock Pool Checklist – A handy checklist that children can refer to whenever they explore rock pools in the summer.
- One Summer and Winter Sorting Activity – Can your children sort these clothes into summer and winter collections?
- Eight Summer A to Z Handwriting Pages – A set of handwriting sheets based on a summer theme! Available in precursive and cursive fonts.
- Eight Summer Tracing Sheets – Can your children trace around the images and names of these summer objects?
- Twenty Summer Colouring Pages – A collection of images to colour, at a variety of levels of difficulty.
- One Summer Word Search – Can your children find the ten words in this word search?
- Thirteen Pages of Summer Vocabulary Labels – A set of labels with the names and pictures of different summer-themed objects and places.
- One Set of Bunting – Eye-catching bunting to hang in your learning environment!
- Two Banners – Summer-themed banners to add to your display boards.
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Already a member? Log In
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
This is really nice. Summer is a lovely topic to talk to the children about, and the resources here are top quality. While this is a topic that might be expected to be reserved for younger children - and it's true that the maths and handwriting resources show this is an Early Years pack in many ways - there are also some complex colouring pages, the n-v-adj-adv word banks and the comprehension, which show it to be useful for older students too. And of course the really beautiful images, video and displays make this pack suitable for any age.