Celebrate the season of spring with our bumper pack of teaching resources. It includes a PowerPoint / video guide, a huge collection of display materials and a wide range of activity resources for your children to explore!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- One 12 Page Spring Guide – Learn about the changes that take place during Spring with our PDF / PowerPoint guide. It’s a perfect introduction to the season for younger learners.
- One Spring Video Guide – A handy video introduction to the topic of spring!
- One 20 Page Spring Image Pack – A collection of photographs showing plants and animals that are often associated with spring.
- Six Spring Writing Prompts – A set of story starters and writing ideas with a spring theme!
- Three ‘Spring I Spy’ Challenges – Can your children count the spring-themed animals, plants and objects hidden in each field?
- Three Spring Counting Sheets – A selection of spring-themed activity sheets that children can use to practise counting in 2s, 5s and 10s.
- Four Spring Addition Challenges – A set of activity sheets that children can use to review their addition skills.
- Four Spring Subtraction Sheets – A selection of spring-themed subtraction sheets for younger children to try.
- One Spring Hunt Checklist – Go outside and search for spring animals, plants and objects. How many of these will you find?
- One Season Sorting Activity – Can your children sort the cards and match them with the appropriate season?
- Eight ‘Spring A to Z’ Handwriting Pages – A set of handwriting tasks (in precursive and cursive fonts) with plenty of spring-themed vocabulary.
- One ‘How to Grow a Sunflower’ Poster – Ask your children to grow their own sunflowers by following the instructions on this poster!
- One ‘How to Grow a Sunflower’ Matching Activity – Cut out these cards and match them to put the instructions back together again!
- One ‘How to Grow a Sunflower’ Instruction Task – Can your children write each step of these instructions.
- Seven Pages of Springtime Activity Cards – A large collection of activity ideas to try during the months of Spring!
- One Garden Bird Checklist – A list of birds that children might find when outside in the garden.
- One Pond Dipping Checklist – A helpful sheet to use when your children are trying pond dipping!
- Five Spring Tracing Activities – Can your children trace and colour these spring-themed images?
- Fourteen Spring Colouring Pages – A collection of colouring pages (at different levels of complexity) with spring animals, plants and scenes!
- One Spring Word Search – Can your children find the spring-themed words in this word search?
- Eight Pages of Spring Vocabulary Labels – A set of printable labels with vocabulary (and matching images) linked to spring animals, plants and objects.
- Three Display Banners – Use these banners on your display boards during the season of spring.
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
Beautiful images and lovely ideas. More suitable for younger children, I think, but even the older ones will enjoy looking at and talking about it. The video is just fantastic!