Celebrate the season of spring with our bumper pack of teaching resources. It includes a PowerPoint / video guide, a huge collection of display materials and a wide range of activity resources for your children to explore!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- One 12 Page Spring Guide – Learn about the changes that take place during Spring with our PDF / PowerPoint guide. It’s a perfect introduction to the season for younger learners.
- One Spring Video Guide – A handy video introduction to the topic of spring!
- One 20 Page Spring Image Pack – A collection of photographs showing plants and animals that are often associated with spring.
- Six Spring Writing Prompts – A set of story starters and writing ideas with a spring theme!
- Three ‘Spring I Spy’ Challenges – Can your children count the spring-themed animals, plants and objects hidden in each field?
- Three Spring Counting Sheets – A selection of spring-themed activity sheets that children can use to practise counting in 2s, 5s and 10s.
- Four Spring Addition Challenges – A set of activity sheets that children can use to review their addition skills.
- Four Spring Subtraction Sheets – A selection of spring-themed subtraction sheets for younger children to try.
- One Spring Hunt Checklist – Go outside and search for spring animals, plants and objects. How many of these will you find?
- One Season Sorting Activity – Can your children sort the cards and match them with the appropriate season?
- Eight ‘Spring A to Z’ Handwriting Pages – A set of handwriting tasks (in precursive and cursive fonts) with plenty of spring-themed vocabulary.
- One ‘How to Grow a Sunflower’ Poster – Ask your children to grow their own sunflowers by following the instructions on this poster!
- One ‘How to Grow a Sunflower’ Matching Activity – Cut out these cards and match them to put the instructions back together again!
- One ‘How to Grow a Sunflower’ Instruction Task – Can your children write each step of these instructions.
- Seven Pages of Springtime Activity Cards – A large collection of activity ideas to try during the months of Spring!
- One Garden Bird Checklist – A list of birds that children might find when outside in the garden.
- One Pond Dipping Checklist – A helpful sheet to use when your children are trying pond dipping!
- Five Spring Tracing Activities – Can your children trace and colour these spring-themed images?
- Fourteen Spring Colouring Pages – A collection of colouring pages (at different levels of complexity) with spring animals, plants and scenes!
- One Spring Word Search – Can your children find the spring-themed words in this word search?
- Eight Pages of Spring Vocabulary Labels – A set of printable labels with vocabulary (and matching images) linked to spring animals, plants and objects.
- Three Display Banners – Use these banners on your display boards during the season of spring.
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
Thank you so much for the fantastic and exciting resources that you are providing us. My students and I are really enjoying these resources.
Quick question. With your handwriting and phonics letters sounds., Do you do New South Wales foundation fonts? Australia. Much appreciated
Thanks for your great review, Olle! We don't have resources with New South Wales foundation fonts at the moment, unfortunately.
Beautiful images and lovely ideas. More suitable for younger children, I think, but even the older ones will enjoy looking at and talking about it. The video is just fantastic!