Learn about sound with our topic guide, image pack and other activity / display resources. Download this popular mini teaching pack now!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- One Ten Page Sound Guide – A PDF guide to ‘Sound’ that can be shared on a large display or printed and used as a reference resource. Also available as a Powerpoint presentation.
- A Fifteen Page Sound Image Pack – A collection of printable images linked to the topic of sound.
- Two ‘How the Ear Works’ Resources – Help your children to learn how their ears work with this handy poster and activity resource.
- Four ‘Sound Sorting’ Resources – Help your children to think about pitch and volume with this sound sorting activity.
- One Sound Mat – A reference mat that can be used as part of your Sound topic.
- One Sound Crossword – A crossword linked to the topic of sound.
- One Sound Banner – A display banner to use when your children are learning about sound.
Watch the video below to view samples of resources from the Sound Mini Pack.
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.
Submit your review
Really useful for display in the class. I liked the sound activity and the way it could be differentiated. Might have been nice to have extra activities?
Great, loved the guide, very clear and with the right amount of scientific content, super for display. The sound sorting is a great idea too. Thanks