Investigate significant scientists from around the world with our bumper pack! It includes posters to use for reference and display, templates for your children to record information about other scientists, and more!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- Forty Significant Scientist Posters – A collection of forty posters that give information about scientists who have made significant achievements.
- Eight ‘Scientist Questions’ Posters – A collection of display questions to encourage your children to think about the scientists highlighted in our posters.
- Two ‘My Significant Scientist’ Activity Sheets – Can your children think of other significant scientists and use these templates to record information about them?
- Three Scientist Posters – Cartoon illustrations of scientists to add to this display.
- Eight ‘Scientific Objects’ Posters – Pictures of objects to decorate your Science display board.
- Two Display Banners – Two banners to use as part of your ‘Significant Scientists’ display board.
The preview image below shows what your display board could look like using these resources…
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
A really good range of Scientists included including women and people from other countries, but I would have loved to see some of the great and good of computing involved (Ada Lovelace, Alan Turing, for example).
This looks very good indeed! A relevant, fascinating, useful display. The cartoons and banner and pictures and speech bubbles make a great display, the "Make your own profiles" pages are just what we need. And the collection of scientists themselves - really good! For my own class, this is just what we need, as we have a unit that focuses on female scientists, who are very well represented here. It also touches on other famous scientists and science features we focus on. Terrific!