Use this Shakespeare mini pack of resources to teach your children about William Shakespeare’s life, work and achievements. This includes a full PDF / Powerpoint topic guide, a high quality image pack, a timeline and much more!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- One Ten Page Shakespeare Guide – Teach your students about the life and achievements of William Shakespeare with our PDF guide and Powerpoint presentation.
- Eight Pages of Shakespearean Phrases – A collection of phrases that were coined by William Shakespeare. Use them on a classroom display board and discuss their meaning with your students. Also includes a related matching activity.
- A Ten Page Shakespeare Image Pack – A collection of images linked to the life and achievements of William Shakespeare.
- One Shakespeare Quiz – A quiz about the life of William Shakespeare (linked to the topic guide).
- One Shakespeare Timeline – Can your children put these events (from William Shakespeare’s life) into the correct order?
- One Shakespeare Wordsearch – A wordsearch that includes vocabulary linked to William Shakespeare’s life.
- One Shakespeare Banner – A display banner to use when your students are learning about William Shakespeare.
Watch the video below to view samples of resources from the Shakespeare Mini Pack.
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
Thank you for such a great pack! It is an interesting way to introduce Shakespeare to my Secondary students! They'll enjoy it!
Introduced this site to my sister based on this pack as the school she works at has a Shakespeare festival. She loved it and has loved using the other packs with her subscription.