Learn about the senses with this comprehensive teaching, activity and display pack! It includes topic guides (in PDF, Powerpoint and video formats) and a wide range of printable pages to help your children explore the subject.
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
Already a member? Log In
- One 12-Page Senses Guide – Help your children to learn about their senses with this PDF / Powerpoint topic overview. It includes information about each sense, the body’s organs, hearing and visual impairments, animal senses and more!
- One Senses Video Guide – An introductory video that your children can use to find out more about senses. A transcript of the video’s text is also available.
- Two Senses Video Review Sheets – What did your children learn by watching the Senses video guide? Ask them to make notes on this template.
- One Senses Video Comprehension – A set of comprehension questions related to the Senses video guide.
- Three Senses KWL Sheets – What do your children already know about this topic? What would they like to find out? What did they discover by the end of their learning?
- Four ‘Label the Senses’ Pages – Can your children label the senses (and body organs) on these illustrations?
- One Senses Matching Activity – Challenge your children to match the senses and images together correctly.
- Two Senses Word Mats – Collections of words that are linked to the five senses.
- Two Sort the Senses Vocabulary Tasks – Can your children match the words to the senses? Which words might relate to more than one sense?
- Six Senses Scavenger Hunts – Challenge your children to test their senses and find something that looks dazzling, smells stale, tastes sweet, feels cold and more!
- Twelve Senses Description Activities – Look at the photos and think of related words / phrases that are linked to each sense.
- Three Sensational Animals Texts – Learn about the amazing senses of different animals and then try some of the matching comprehension questions.
- Twelve Senses Colouring Pages – A set of colouring pages linked to this topic.
- One Senses Glossary – An editable list of words and definitions related to senses.
- Eleven Pages of Senses Vocabulary Labels – A large collection of labels based on senses vocabulary, with matching images and definitions.
- One 25-Page Senses Image Pack – A set of posters that can be used on a classroom display, or as the starting point for discussions and further learning.
- Twenty-Three Senses Page Borders – A set of writing / drawing templates with border linked to this topic.
- Six Banners – Display banners to use when your children are learning about senses.
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Already a member? Log In
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
This resource can be applied in so many learning areas - Biology, Science and Creative Writing. Interesting information and well-illustrated. Thank you.