The Science Vocabulary Pack contains everything that you need to help children in your class remember the meaning of hundreds of Science words.
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
Already a member? Log In
- One 64 Page eBook – A PDF eBook containing posters to teach children about a huge collection of Science topics. Each page has clear explanations with images, diagrams and examples to help your children to remember what each Science word means. Teachers can use the posters as whole class teaching tools, for reference on a classroom display, or to let children research topics independently.
- Sixteen pages of Science Vocabulary cards – We have also created a smaller version of the eBook, with each poster on a printable card. The cards could be used as reference tools to stay on children’s tables, or used as a revision tool in the build-up to Science assessments.
- 87 Pages of Science Vocabulary Labels – A set of printable labels sharing a huge collection of Science vocabulary. Use them on classroom displays… pick one at random and discuss what it means… let children share them and explain what they mean… Can you think of other ways of using them?
- Five Science Definitions Challenges – Can your children write a definition for, or give an example of, the vocabulary on our challenge sheets? Five sheets are available, with varying levels of difficulty.
- Eleven Science Vocabulary Crosswords – Can your children solve the clues and fit the correct Science words on our crosswords?
- Eleven Science Vocabulary Wordsearches – Challenge your children to find the Science vocabulary in these wordsearches. Can they explain what each word means when they have found them?
Watch the video below to view samples of resources from the Science Vocabulary Pack.
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Already a member? Log In
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
Some very useful vocabulary for my students to help reinforce and remember some of the science terminology that they have learnt. It is concise and highlights the keywords.
I am in laminating heaven with these fantastic resources for science! Colourful, informative and pitched at just the right level. I've been teaching for years and these are by far the best resources around. Thanks.
I found this science resource to be of excellent quality and very usable for my classroom. As science leader in school it is always important for me to have the best science displays and these certainly helped! I particularly liked the sound element of this pack as it enabled me to find out new things for myself.
Thank you once again for another amazing pack!
A great resource for displaying vocab.
I love the science vocabulary packs! They are great to open a new topic. I also have a request - any chance of a Rocks and Soil pack?
Thanks for your fantastic feedback Alex. A Rocks and Soil pack is definitely in our plans!
Great! I like this pack very much.
It covers all the story of science and so beautiful.
We can use it for teach our children.
Thank you very much.
I am currently a Pre-Service teacher about to embark on a 3 week placement teaching an Integrated Science Unit. These resources will not only support my teaching but enhance the learning of my students. Thank you.
I found this teaching pack very useful. My favourite part is the ebook as it is colourful, informative and uses language that is appropriate for children. I also find it useful as I can check up facts when I am teaching a topic to make sure I have a clear understand of the science behind it and that I am using the significant scientific vocabulary attached to each topic.
What an amazing collection of materials and of a high quality... has made my life a whole lot easier and my classroom a whole lot brighter and I have only just become a member!!! Waw - thank you
What an awesome pack. Absolutely jam packed full of information in an easy to read format for both teacher and students. Fantastic. Thank you so much!