Explore the life and achievements of Saint Patrick with our bumper teaching pack! It includes a PDF / PowerPoint / video guide, with plenty of activity and display materials to use too!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
Already a member? Log In
- One 10 Page Saint Patrick Guide – Learn about the life of Saint Patrick with our PDF / PowerPoint topic guide!
- One Saint Patrick Video Guide – Find out all about Saint Patrick by watching our handy video guide!
- Two Saint Patrick Video Review Sheets – A handy template that children can use to make notes while watching the Saint Patrick Video Guide.
- Two Saint Patrick Biographies – Differentiated biographies that your children can read to learn about Saint Patrick’s life.
- Three Saint Patrick KWL Sheets – Simple sheets that children can use to record (1) what they know about Saint Patrick, (2) what they want to find out and (3) what they have learned during their lessons.
- Seven Pages of Saint Patrick Vocabulary Labels – A set of printable labels with words linked to this topic, along with their definitions and related images.
- Four Shamrock Writing Templates – A set of writing templates with lines arranged inside a shamrock.
- One ‘Saint Patrick Anagrams’ Challenge – Can your children rearrange the letters in this activity sheet to make words linked to this topic?
- One Ireland Flag Outline – An outline version of the national flag of Ireland (also known as ‘the tricolour’) that your children can decorate in different ways.
- One Ireland Map Labelling Activity – Can your children add the different towns, cities and other features to the outline map of Ireland?
- Eight Saint Patrick Colouring Pages – A selection of colouring pages (at different levels of complexity) based on Saint Patrick and other Irish themes.
- One Lucky Leprechauns Game – Play this simple game with your friends to practise counting on and back. Who will be the first lucky leprechaun to reach the pot of gold?
- Two Saint Patrick Word Searches – Can your children find words linked to this topic in these differentiated word searches?
- One Set of Shamrock Page Borders – A set of writing and drawing templates (in many different layouts and orientations) with a shamrock theme.
- Three Display Banners – Add these colourful banners to your display areas when your children are learning about Saint Patrick!
- One Set of Bunting – A set of eye-catching bunting to decorate your learning environment.
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Already a member? Log In
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
Excellent resource! I was so pleased to find this and it ticks all the boxes. Thank you!
As an Irish teacher I was thrilled to see that this resource was available on Teaching Packs. I found the pack to be really informative and I learned a couple of things myself as I was reading through the guide. There are so many different activities here that would keep a class or group engaged throughout a St Patrick topic and could also link into an Ireland topic with some of the additional information, not exactly linked to St Patrick that has been included. I would like to point out that a Shamrock, as the guide presentation states, has three leaves but I found some illustrations in the pack with 4. The Shamrock Writing frame is also described as "A set of writing templates with lines arranged inside a shamrock" but the frame itself is a four leaf clover. All that being said though I look forward to using many of the resources within this pack with my class.
Hi Fiona,Many thanks for taking the time to write a review of our St. Patrick Pack. We're really pleased that you like it, and will make sure that the shamrock resources are updated very soon!
My class really liked this! Especially two of my students, one Irish and one American. They especially enjoyed the video, we read the Guide, and they liked the wordsearch and images. The board game? Maybe a little simple. But all very nice! A good addition to the Saints David and Andrew Packs.