Celebrate this exciting sporting event with our cross-curricular teaching, activity and display pack! It includes a topic guide, writing prompts, Maths challenges, art resources, bunting, banners and more!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
Already a member? Log In
- One Rugby World Cup Guide – A PDF and Powerpoint topic guide that can be used to teach your children about the Rugby World Cup! It includes information about the event, pools and knockout matches, facts and figures, the mascots, the Webb Ellis Cup and more!
- One Rugby World Cup Video Guide – Learn about the Rugby World Cup by watching our introductory video! A transcript of the video’s text is also available.
- One Rugby World Cup Video Comprehension – Comprehension questions based on the Rugby World Cup video guide.
- Two Rugby World Cup Video Review Sheet – What did your children learn by watching our video guide? Ask them to record their thoughts on this template.
- Three Rugby World Cup KWL Sheets – What do your children already know about the Rugby World Cup? What would they like to learn?
- Twenty Rugby-Themed Early Morning Activities – A range of cross-curricular activities that children can complete at the start of the day (or use as ‘fast finisher activities’).
- Two France Fact Files – A handy fact file that is bursting with information about France (the host country of the 2023 event) and its population, food, landmarks, sports, language and more! Available at two different levels of difficulty.
- Two Sets of France Questions – Two sets of quiz questions to review your children’s knowledge of the information in the France Fact Files.
- Four ‘All Blacks’ Comprehension Challenges – Collections of comprehension questions based on differentiated texts about the New Zealand All Blacks.
- One Springboks Spelling Challenge – Can your children find and correct the spelling mistakes in these sentences about the South Africa rugby team?
- Ten Rugby World Cup Writing Prompts – Ask your children to create a range of rugby-themed writing with our picture prompts. Includes prompts based on narrative writing, biographies, newspaper reports, poetry and more.
- Eight Rugby Player Profiles – Use these templates to write a profile of a real (or fictional) rugby player. Available with male and female player images.
- Eight Rugby World Cup Picture Word Banks – Challenge your children to think of words to describe these images and then use them to create phrases, sentences or paragraphs!
- Four Rugby World Cup Statistics Challenges – Solve the problems and complete the graphs based on data from the last Rugby World Cup!
- Twenty Rugby World Cup Country Cards – A collection of cards that show data about twenty countries competing in the 2023 Rugby World Cup. Use these for a variety of sorting and statistical tasks!
- Six Rugby World Cup Design Challenges – A set of fun drawing and design challenges with a rugby theme!
- Four ‘Complete the Rugby Pictures’ Tasks – Can your children create the missing parts of these rugby illustrations?
- One Rugby Ball Outline – An outline of a rugby ball that your children can use to write shape poems or for a wide range of art activities.
- One Rugby World Cup Crossword – Challenge your children to solve the clues about the different countries taking part in the Rugby World Cup.
- One Rugby World Cup Word Search – Can your children find the names of the twenty countries taking part in the 2023 event in this word search?
- One Rugby World Cup Sweepstake Poster – Run a friendly sweepstake in your classroom (or staffroom)! Pick one team each and see who has the winning country at the end of the competition.
- Twenty Rugby World Cup Team Flag Posters – A set of posters that show the flags of the countries taking part in the 2023 event.
- One Set of Rugby Page Borders – An enormous set of writing and drawing templates (available in portrait and landscape orientations) with a rugby theme!
- Two Rugby Certificates – Rugby-themed certificates to use as rewards for your students!
- One Set of Rugby World Cup Bunting – Display bunting to hang in your classroom during the event!
- One Rugby World Cup Banner – A printable banner to add to your Rugby World Cup display boards!
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Already a member? Log In
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
The Rugby World Cup Pack
Average rating: 0 reviews