The Romans Pack includes an eBook that can be used in lots of different ways in the classroom, along with accompanying printable activities and display resources. A fantastic collection of teaching materials to use as part of your Romans topic!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today.
- One 48 Page eBook - A child-friendly PDF eBook covering all aspects of Roman life. Use it as a whole class teaching tool by showing the PDF on a large display (e.g. an interactive whiteboard), print it for children to read independently, let your pupils access it on a mobile device for research purposes, or use it to learn about the Romans during your guided reading sessions.
- Six Activity Sheets - Printable activity sheets to use with your class. These include Roman Numerals challenges, two quizzes, a crossword, a wordsearch and vocabulary activities, all linked to the content in the eBook.
- One Image of a Roman Legionary - A black and white picture of a Roman Legionary for children to label and colour!
- Eight Printable Posters - Decorate your classroom with our posters, covering a variety of Roman topics.
- One set of Roman Event Cards - Use our twelve event cards to make your own timeline showing the main events of the Ancient Roman period.
- Ten Classroom Display Banners - Printable display banners, linked to the chapters in the eBook.
Preview the Resources...
Click on the thumbnails below to view samples of resources from The Romans Pack:
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.
Reviews from our members:
Vibrant detailed resource
A great resource for teaching the Romans to first year secondary school students(Ireland). Covers all the topics they are expected to know for their Junior Cert- housing, food, clothing, burial customs etc. Colourful and eye-catching. I would definitely recommend this pack- would be great to have this in ppt format too.
My year 1 class loved learning about the Romans - we especially enjoyed Roman numbers. We even used them to make art - designing different fonts for numbers and then combining them to make patterns. Lots of children were really interested in the life of Roman children. The resources are well made - colourful and informative even for younger children in Key stage 1.
My studens and I have just finished the Romans Packs. It was an amazing way of teaching English and history, as well. The kids were enchanted and eager to learn. Great material.
This is an excellent resource pack! My class thoroughly enjoyed the colourful slides and worksheets. I would recommend this to anyone who is teaching the Romans.
Great resources for showing children. Helps with knowledge and saves researching certain areas.
More writing frames and differentiated / EAL would improve this already great pack.
The Romans Pack
This pack was an invaluable resource to me as I had never had the Romans as a topic before and without this pack I wouldn't have known where to start.
This was a great pack and had some wonderful items in it. I also particularly like the way that some resources are duplicated but in different formats that was really good.
Another fabulous resource from Teaching Packs!
Great resources, the ebook was especially useful for my year 3 class. Looking forward to using the early human pack next term.
The Romans Pack
I homeschool a ten year old boy who absolutely loved the EBook. He learnt so much and enjoyed additional activities as well. It was fun hearing him compare what he had learned with his Asterix comics. He enjoyed the timeline activity especially.
My year 3 class enjoyed the activities, would highly recommend! Looking for a Tudors pack this year 🙂
Great resource to support my Year 3 class! They loved the activities. Thank you!