Teach your children about Roman Numerals with our topic guide, activity resource, games and display materials! A handy collection of resources to download and use today!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
Already a member? Log In
- One 10 Page Guide – A helpful guide to introduce your children to Roman Numerals. It includes information about when they are used, the key symbols to remember, numbers to 10 / 100 (and more) and how to write years using numerals.
- Three Roman Numerals Charts – A set of number lines and charts showing Roman numerals up to 10, 20 and 100.
- One Set of Roman Numerals Flashcards – A set of flashcards showing the roman numerals from 1 to 100. Use them to practise identifying numerals or to make calculations!
- Fifteen ‘Converting Roman Numerals’ Challenges – A large collection of activity sheets that challenge your children to convert between digits and Roman numerals.
- One Set of Roman Numerals Matching Cards – A collection of cards (with numerals up to 100) that can be used be used as a matching activity or for games of ‘Pairs’ or ‘Snap’.
- One Set of Roman Numerals Dominoes – Play a game of dominoes using this printable set of tiles!
- Three Sets of Roman Emporium Maths Questions – Differentiated Maths questions based on a visit to a Roman market stall!
- One Game of Bingo – Test your children’s knowledge of roman numerals by playing a class game of Bingo!
- One ‘Throw Pyramid’ Game – This simple two-player game helps your children to identify and add roman numerals!
- One ‘Roman Numerals Code Breaker’ Activity – Can your students decipher these secret messages? Also includes a blank template so your children can write their own codes.
- One 20 Page Image Pack – A collection of photos showing Roman numerals in different situations around the world. Can your children find them all and explain how they are being used?
- Two Sets of Bunting – Hang this bunting in your learning environment when your children are learning about Roman numerals!
- Two Display Banners – A selection of banners to add to your display boards!
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Already a member? Log In
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
This pack offers lots of fun activities- my pupils enjoyed the Roman Emporium worksheets.
Another great resource! I particularly like the Game-Roman Numerals Throw Pyramid. I think I will enlarge this to A3 or even A2 size so the children can play it outside using small bean bags. #COVID #OutdoorLearning
Thank you for your continued help for teachers and children!