Explore the rainforests with this comprehensive resource pack! Includes a Powerpoint topic guide, a glossary, vocabulary labels, reference resources, display materials and much more!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- One 10 Page Rainforests Guide – A PDF and Powerpoint topic guide that includes information about tropical and temperate rainforests. Also covers rainforest layers, rainforest products, potential threats and more.
- One Rainforests Glossary – An editable list of rainforest words with their definitions. This is a helpful reference guide for teachers and students.
- Forty Rainforests Vocabulary Labels – A set of forty labels showing rainforest words with definitions and matching images. Use them for discussion activities or on a classroom display board!
- Two ‘Rainforests of the World’ Posters – These posters shows the locations of ten of the world’s most famous rainforests. Use them on a classroom display or for independent / group research and reference. A blank version is also included so that your children can add the labels in the correct places.
- Twenty Rainforest Animal Posters – Posters that show a selection of animals that can be found in rainforests around the world. Each poster shows a photo, their location(s) and a description.
- One Set of Rainforest Animals Matching Cards – Can your children match the pictures of these rainforest animals with their names and descriptions?
- Ten Rainforest Plants Posters – Learn about plants that grow in the rainforests with these printable posters. Also available in a smaller set of reference cards.
- One ‘Rainforest Products’ Activity – Which of these products come from the rainforest? Can your children work out the answers?
- One Set of Rainforest Follow Me Cards – Cut out the thirty-two cards and share them amongst the children in your class. Then ask one of them to read their question and work out who has the answer. Next, read that person’s question and continue until you have answered all of them!
- Three Rainforests Banners – Three eye-catching banners to decorate your classroom display boards!
- Two Sets of Rainforests Bunting – Colourful bunting to hang in your classroom!
Watch the video below to view samples of resources from the Rainforests Mini Pack.
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.
Reviews from our members:
Submit your review
This is a great pack I have downloaded it and we are doing Rainforest in Year 5. This pack has some amazing display resources. Which will come in handy for the work we are doing.
This is TERRIFIC! Just the very thing I need. Thanks very much! Resources for rainforest animals, for rainforest plants, rainforest products and maps - what a wonderful present!