Learn about popular pets with this enormous pets resource pack! It includes a topic overview (in PDF / PowerPoint / video formats), a large collection of activity resources, craft templates, display materials and more!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
Already a member? Log In
- One 18-Page Pets Guide – Learn about different types of pets with this PDF / Powerpoint topic guide. It includes information about different animals, the things that pets need and how to look after them.
- One Video Guide – Watch this overview as an introduction to your Pets topic. What can your children remember from the video?
- Two Pets Video Review Sheets – A handy template that children can use to record notes while watching the Pets video guide.
- Three KWL Sheets – What do your children already know about this topic? What would they like to learn? What have they learned by the end of your lessons?
- Two ‘About My Pet’ Templates – A set of templates that your children can use to record information about their pets.
- Twenty Pet Fact Files – Differentiated texts to help your children learn about animals that are often kept as pets.
- Twenty Fact File Templates – A set of writing activities that children can use to record information about different animals.
- One ‘What Do Pets Need?’ Activity – Cut out the objects and match them to the correct animals.
- Five Pet Postcards – Colour the pet images and write a postcard from the point of view of the animals shown!
- Three ‘Cut and Glue Pets’ Pages – Cut out the different body parts and stick them together to make a pet!
- Four Complete the Picture Tasks – A set of animal images for your children to complete and colour.
- Two ‘Pets I Spy’ Pages – How many of each animal can your children find on the pages?
- Five Pet Tracing Pages – A simple set of tracing activities based on a pets theme.
- Four Pet Box Templates – Cut out these templates and then fold them together to make a cute animal-themed box.
- Twelve Picture Word Banks – Look at the photos and think of nouns, adjectives, verbs and adverbs to describe them. These can then be combined to make sentences and paragraphs about the pictures.
- Eight Pets Puzzling Pictures – Look at the pet photos and then answer the questions!
- Ten Writing Prompts – A variety of starting points for writing about this topic.
- One Pets Story Generator – Roll a die and use the responses as the starting point for an exciting story about a pet.
- One 26-Page Pets Image Pack – A collection of posters showing photos of, and information about, different animals.
- One Word Search – Can your children find the names of different pets in this word search?
- Four Pet Puzzles – A set of puzzles and challenges based on this topic.
- One Anagram Activity – Rearrange the letters on this activity sheet to make the names of different pets.
- Eighteen Pets Colouring Pages – A set of colouring pages with pictures of animals that are often kept as pets.
- Seven Pages of Vocabulary Labels – Vocabulary labels to use on your classroom display boards, or for sorting / discussion activities.
- One Set of Bunting – Hang this bunting in your learning environment when your children are learning about pets.
- One Pets Banner – An eye-catching banner to show on your display boards!
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Already a member? Log In
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
This is just delightful. And though you'd think it's for young children - and I dare say it is - there's also plenty for older kids in here. Beautifully made. If I ever teach a topic on pets, this would be brilliant. and I may just use it with my class anyway, when we have a spare few minutes!