Help your children to use paragraphs effectively in their writing with our comprehensive resource pack. It includes a topic guide, reference mats, differentiated activity sheets and display materials!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
Already a member? Log In
- One 27-Page Paragraphs Guide – A comprehensive guide to paragraphs that you can use as a teaching, reference and display resource. It includes information about what paragraphs are, how to show them, when to use them in fiction / non-fiction writing and much more!
- Four ‘Order the Paragraphs’ Sheets – Cut out the paragraphs and put them back in the correct order!
- Four ‘Add the Paragraphs’ Tasks – The paragraphs are missing from these texts. Can your children put them back in the correct places?
- Five ‘Finish the Paragraphs’ Activities – Read the opening line for each story and finish the first paragraph.
- Fifteen ‘Picture Paragraphs’ – Look at the pictures provided and write a paragraph about it! These could also be used as the starting point for stories.
- Four ‘Traditional Tales Paragraphs’ Sheets – Can your children write paragraphs to accompany these images to retell these traditional tales?
- Ten ‘Plan the Paragraphs’ Pages – Challenge your students to plan a set of paragraphs that will plot the main events of a story. A blank set of templates is also included.
- Four Paragraph Planning Templates – A set of writing templates that your children can use to plan each paragraph in fiction and non-fiction texts.
- One ‘Sort the Connectives’ Task – Can your children sort these connectives into different groups?
- One Paragraphs Reference Mat – A helpful poster that gives an overview of what paragraphs are, when to use them and how to show them.
- Three Sets of Paragraphs Bookmarks – Sets of handy bookmarks that children can refer to during their writing.
- Two Banners – Two display banners to use when your students are learning about paragraphs.
- One Set of Bunting – A set of paragraph-themed bunting to hang in your learning environment.
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Already a member? Log In
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
I like it! Lots of good activities and exercises, as well as plenty of interesting facts. My students often have difficulty remembering to put paragraphs in place. I shall enjoy reading this with them!