Use this printable pack of ‘Noggle’ display resources to make a fun daily Maths challenge for your children! Just choose a set of numbers from the collection provided and ask your students to use those to make other numbers. Can they make your chosen target number?
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- Four Noggle Title Pages – A set of titles and instructions to add to your Noggle board. Two versions of the activity are available:
- You choose a selection of numbers, and the children have to use those to make as many other numbers as they can.
- You choose a set of numbers and provide a target number. Can your children use the numbers to make the target number? Can they find multiple ways to make the target?
- Two Hundred Noggle Numbers – A set of number cards (from 1 to 100) to use on your Noggle board! Negative number cards are also available for older learners.
- Six Noggle Activity Sheets – A collection of printable sheets that your children can use to record their solutions to the Noggle challenges!
- Ten Noggle Number Characters – Friendly number posters to decorate your learning environment!
- Two Noggle Banners – Two banners to add to the Noggle display board.
The preview image below shows what your display board could look like using these resources…
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review