Improve your children's multiplication skills with our bumper pack of teaching resources! This teaching pack includes a comprehensive topic guide, printable activity resources for independent and group work, as well as quality display and reference materials.
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- One 21 Page Guide to Multiplication - A topic guide that can be used for whole class teaching, independent reference or as a classroom display resource. Includes information about when we use multiplication, multiplying by 10 and 100, multiplication methods, division, fractions, decimals and more!
- Twelve Pages of Multiplication Flash Cards - A set of cards that show all multiplication tables from 1 x 1 to 12 x 12, along with cards that show every answer. Can your children match the calculations with their answers?
- Sixteen Sets of 'Shuffle and Sort' Cards - Shuffle all of the cards and ask your children to sort them into groups that show the same value (e.g. 2 x 4, 4+4, 8 and an array that shows 2 x 4).
- Two 'Multiplication Tables' Mats - Handy reference sheets that show all multiplication tables up to 10x10 and 12x12.
- Twelve Multiplication Tables Posters - Printable posters that show every multiplication table. Available in two different formats (x1 and 1x).
- Four 'Find the Multiplication' Challenges - Can your students answer the twenty multiplication questions and then find them all in the grid? Available at four different levels of difficulty.
- Nine 'Mix and Multiply' Resources - A challenging multiplication activity! Ask your students to mix and multiply the numbers provided to generate the other numbers shown on the page. Available at different levels of difficulty and with answers. Blank versions are also provided so that you can set up your own mix and multiply challenges.
- Four 'How Many Would You Like?' Resources - Sets of cards that show different objects and their prices (in pounds, euros or dollars). Cut out the cards and the matching number cards and ask your students to calculate the total cost of different numbers of each item. The sets vary in difficulty and have a complete collection of answers for easy marking!
- Four 'Multiplication Match-Ups' - Sets of cards that show multiplication calculations with matching answers (e.g. 3x4 and 2x6). Can your children match all of the pairs together? Available in four differentiated versions with answers.
- Four Sets of Multiplication Follow Me Cards - Cut out the cards and give each one to a child in your class. Ask one child to read their question and then work out who has the correct answer. The child with the answer then reads their question until you have answers all of the questions! Four sets are available at different levels of difficulty.
- Six Pages of Horizontal Multiplication Questions - Multiplication questions (at different levels of difficulty) with answers.
- Five Pages of Grid Method Questions - Activity sheets that let your children practise their grid multiplication skills. Available at different levels of difficulty with answers for teachers and self-checking.
- Five Pages of Long Multiplication Questions - Give your children opportunities to practise long multiplication with five pages of differentiated questions.
- Five Pages of Short Multiplication Questions - Five more pages of multiplication questions that can be used to try short multiplication.
- Seven Sets of Circle Drills - Multiply the number in the centre of each circle by the numbers in the middle ring and write the answers in the outer ring. Available at seven different levels of difficulty (with answers).
- Three Sets of Table Drills - Practise multiplication of one and two digit numbers by completing these grids!
- Three Sets of 'Multiplication Box' Sheets - A true multiplication challenge! The numbers in each row, column and diagonal line are multiplied together to make the products shown... but some of the numbers are missing!
- Three 'Multiplying Fractions' Pages - Give your children a chance to practise multiplying fractions with these activity sheets.
- Three 'Find the Factors' Resources - Can your children work out the factors of the numbers given on these sheets?
- Three 'Inputs and Outputs' Challenges - Can your children work out what each input is multiplied by in the tables provided and then work out the missing outputs?
- Three 'Multiple Multiplications' Sheets - A challenging resource that requires students to multiply three numbers together. Available at three different levels of difficulty, one of which includes decimals.
- Two Multiplication Dice Activities - Ask your children to use three dice to generate numbers and then multiply those numbers by 10, 100 and 1000!
- One Display Banner - Create a classroom display board about multiplication using our colourful banner!
Watch the video below to view samples of resources from the Statistics Pack.
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.
Reviews from our members:
Submit your review
This pack is just what I needed! It is so comprehensive - including a brilliant PowerPoint, displays, activities and revision with excellent presentation and very clear diagrams. Congratulations to the author and thanks for saving me so much time and effort.