Support your children's understanding of this important topic by using the quality resources in our Money Pack! Includes a wide variety of teaching, activity and display resources based on a number of different currencies used around the world.
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources as soon as they are available!
- One HUGE Guide to Money - A comprehensive guide to money, including information about when we use money, notes and coins (in different currencies), adding and subtracting money, calculating change, percentage discounts and increases, interest, debt and more!
- Table Mats - Handy reference resources to help your children to remember key vocabulary and the coins / notes used in different currencies.
- Printable Notes and Coins - High quality illustrations of notes and coins to use in your sorting, matching and role play activities.
- Challenge Cards - A range of problem solving activities linked to money!
- Follow Me Cards - Can your children work together to answer all 32 money questions?
- Calculation Sheets - Challenge your children's ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide with money. Available at a range of difficulty levels to support your differentiation.
- Display Resources - Banners, posters, reference resources and vocabulary labels to add to your classroom display boards.
The resources in this pack will be available in British Pounds, Euros and Dollars (for US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand).
We are busy working on this pack, so come back soon to see what's new!
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.