Help your children to learn the meaning of a wide range of maths vocabulary with our enormous resource pack! Includes posters, activity sheets and lots of other resources to ensure that your children know what each word means.
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- One 92 Page eBook - A PDF eBook that is full of posters to teach your pupils about hundreds of Maths words. Each poster contains clear explanations, with examples, to help children to remember the vocabulary covered. This resource could be used as part of classroom displays, during whole class teaching activities, for guided reading, or during independent maths activities.
- Twenty-three pages of Maths Vocabulary cards - We have also created a smaller version of the eBook, with each poster on a printable card. The cards could be used as reference tools to stay on children's tables, or used as a revision tool in the build-up to Maths assessments.
- Five Maths Definitions Challenges - Can your children write a definition for, or give an example of, the vocabulary on our challenge sheets? Five sheets are available, with varying levels of difficulty.
- 63 Pages of Labels - Printable labels to add to your classroom displays. Children could also use them to test each other's knowledge of the meaning of the words.
- Five Crosswords - Can your children solve the clues and fit the correct Maths words on our crosswords?
- Five Wordsearches - Sets of wordsearches that include vocabulary linked to different Maths topics.
Watch the video below to view samples of resources from the Maths Vocabulary Pack.
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.
Reviews from our members:
Submit your review
Thank you so much for this great pack which I have used around the class and in students books to help them remember what we are learning about. I work in a special school and the cards in particular were useful to support my students in their revision for entry level maths. I used the suitable vocabulary pages to add to the revision books I made for each of the areas of maths they were revising for. I believe that it gave them confidence to tackle the revision independently at home. Thank you all for hard work you put in and the resources you produce. My membership plus is money very well spent. Can't wait to trial the new number generator with my students in Spetember.
Excellent time saving posters. Very helpful and the children love them too.
The maths vocabulary posters are great for printing out and putting up on my working wall linked to the topic we are doing that week. The children love the bright engaging content and they serve as useful reminders to refer to in the lesson.
Great resource, particularly printed on cards to make individual packs for students. Not just for KS2 but a fantastic aide memoire for KS3 and KS4 students who gain confidence by having this essential information readily to hand in a bright, accessible format. Thanks
Fantastic timesavers. Bright and colourful. Used by children and adults alike. Thank you so much.
Brilliant Resource. Has been of great value to me when teaching fractions. Thank you.
There are some excellent resources in this pack, well designed and informative. The posters really helped me in creating interesting and engaging displays for my class. Thanks!
An excellent pack that has saved me a lot of effort and time. The book is a super resource for visual learners and it is a great idea to be able to print these as cards. It explains terms clearly and very well.
I am amazed at the quality of the resources available on Teaching Packs. I have now downloaded 10 different packs, each of which I am equally impressed by the range of resources in each pack - from display posters, to cards and worksheets. I especially love the Maths vocabulary pack - with a new classroom to set up this saves valuable time and will be an extremely useful resource for a display but also as cue cards and information for my pupils to refer to as they develop in their learning. Thank you so much to the team behind these packs...you are amazingly talented!! Can't wait for more packs to become available
An excellent resource. I have used several pages for my maths display in my Year 6 classroom. Great response from my teaching colleagues, and the children. I know the children look at it, as they will go over and refer to it during lessons sometimes.