Expand your children’s Maths skills with our bumper pack of games, puzzles and activities! It includes a huge collection of printable materials, game instructions, ideas and more!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- Eight Sets of Calculation Strips – Choose a sheet and cut out the strips of paper. Then jumble them up and ask your children to put them back together in the correct order!
- One Set of ‘Can you make…?’ Cards – Give your children a copy of the digit cards included in this resource and then challenge them to make numbers matching the criteria shown on the other cards. Can they make a two digit number, a prime number or a number between 1000 and 5000?
- Two ‘Multiplication / Division Dice’ Challenges – Use dice to generate numbers and then multiply or divide them by 10, 100 and 1000!
- Fifteen ‘Find the…’ Challenges – Ask your students to find twenty different calculations in each of these grids!
- Thirty-Two Pages of Flashcards – Sets of printable flashcards with addition, subtraction, multiplication and division calculations (at a range of difficulty levels). Show children a flashcard and ask them to answer the question as quickly as possible, give children a number of cards to answer independently or let your pupils work together to solve them.
- Twenty-Nine Sets of Matching Cards – A large selection of cards that can be used for matching games (e.g. Matching Pairs) or sorting / grouping activities.
- One ‘Angles Birds’ Game – Will your children be able to get the birds to fly into the targets by estimating and measuring the correct angles? Includes instructions, scorecards, answers, four differentiated game boards and two blank boards (so that your students can add their own targets).
- One Game of Bug Busters – Improve your children’s knowledge of mathematical vocabulary with this game! Can they make a connection of coloured hexagons to help the bees (or fleas) reach the other side?
- Three Games of Coordinate Battleships – Review your children’s understanding of coordinates with this popular game! Available in three different formats.
- Three ‘Number Detectives’ Games – Can your children work out the secret agent’s mystery number by asking clues about its properties? This game is available at three different levels of difficulty.
- Fifteen ‘Four in a Row’ Games – Can your children use the numbers to make addition / subtraction / multiplication calculations and make a row of four answers on the grid?
- Four Sets of Bingo Cards – Play Bingo with these printable game cards!
- Four Sets of Maths Dominoes – Play the traditional game of dominoes with a Maths theme!
- Sixty Sets of Follow Me Cards – Cut out the cards and share them amongst the children in your class. Ask a child to read their question and the child with the answer should shout it out and then read the question on their card. Continue like this until you have answered all thirty two questions!
- Two Number Hunting Challenges – Ask your children to look at the grids and find the numbers that match the clues provided. Who will answer all of the questions first?
- Two Sets of Snap Cards – Play snap and match the equivalent numbers, fractions, decimals and percentages!
- Two ‘Penguin Peril’ Games – Can your children help Paddy the penguin rescue his chick by counting from 0 to -75? This game includes a game board, a printable die, instructions and negative number questions to answer. An alternative version is also available with positive numbers.
- Twelve ‘Steps to Stardom’ Challenges – These differentiated resources challenge children to reach the stars by solving a range of maths calculations, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, decimals, fractions and percentages.
- Card Games:
- Three ‘Big Differences’ Games – Can your children use their subtraction skills to make the biggest differences possible?
- Two ‘Card Calculations’ Games – This game is available at two different levels of difficulty and challenges children to use their addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills at the same time!
- One Game of ‘Dinky Decimals’ – Can your children use cards to generate the smallest decimal number?
- One ‘Fractions Face Off’ Game – Generate fractions and compare their sizes in this card game for children! A handy fraction wall is also included for reference.
- One Game of ‘Making Ten’ – An easy card game that helps children to practise their number bonds to 10. Who will be the winner?
- One Game of ‘Place Value Points’ – Review your children’s place value and rounding skills with this pair and small group game.
- Two ‘Rapid Recall’ Games – A fast-paced card game that lets children show off their knowledge of multiplication tables!
- Two ‘Snappy Sums’ Games – This card game requires children to add several numbers at a time and is available at two different levels of difficulty.
- One Game of ‘Thirty One’ – This two player game helps children with their addition skills and requires strategy and tactical thinking too!
- Three ‘Top Totals’ Games – Who will make the highest total from the number cards? Available at three different levels of difficulty.
- Four ‘Number Box’ Puzzles – Challenge your students to work out the values of the pictures in these differentiated Maths challenges!
- Twenty Pages of Sudoku problems – Sets of Sudoku puzzles to test your puzzle solving skills!
- Twenty-Eight ‘Dot to Dots’ – Challenge your children to complete the pictures by counting up and drawing on these printables!
- Sixteen Maths Jigsaws – Cut out these jigsaws and use your Maths skills to put them back together correctly!
- Eighteen ‘Cross Numbers’ – Solve the calculations and then write the answers in the correct places in the grid. These are just like crosswords but with Maths calculations instead of word clues! Fifteen different versions are available and answers are included too.
- Six Logic Problems – Can your children use the clues provided to work out the answers?
- Four Sets of Maths Mazes – Can your children solve the Maths questions and find their way through these mazes?
- Seventeen Dice Templates – Different types of printable dice that can be used for a wide variety of games. These are available with different sets of numbers, shapes and mathematical symbols. Blank versions are also included so that you can write on your own digits / labels.
We are currently making this pack. Come back soon to see what’s new!
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.
Reviews from our members:
Submit your review
The Maths Games Pack
Average rating: 0 reviews