Learn about Marie Curie’s life and achievements with our bumper pack of teaching resources. It includes a comprehensive guide, biographies, comprehension tasks, timelines, activities, display materials and more!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- One 14 Page Marie Curie Guide – A guide that gives information about Marie Curie’s early life, relationship, achievements and awards. Available as a PDF and a Powerpoint presentation.
- Two Biographies – Learn about the life of Marie Curie with these printable biographies and then try our matching comprehension questions.
- Three Sets of Comprehension Questions – Sets of differentiated comprehension questions based on the biographies in this pack.
- One Marie Curie Timeline – An overview of Marie Curie’s life with a matching set of questions (and answers).
- Eight Marie Curie Biography Templates – Use these differentiated templates to write a biography of Marie Curie.
- Four Marie Curie Paper Templates – A set of plain and lined pages showing an outline of Marie Curie that can be used for drawing and writing activities. One page has speech bubbles that children could use to record questions that they might like to ask her.
- One 15 Page Image Pack – A huge collection of illustrations and photos of Marie Curie and her achievements.
- Two Cloze Activities – Can your children find the missing words and put them into the correct places in these texts?
- One Spelling Challenge – Review your spelling skills while learning about Marie Curie!
- One Word Search – Challenge your students to find all of the related topic words in this word search.
- One Colouring Page – A printable page that can be used for colouring and other art activities.
- One Bunting – Hang this bunting in your learning environment when your children are learning about Marie Curie.
- One Banner – A banner to add to your display boards!
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
Very interesting and useful! Any teacher studying scientists through history will find this a boon. Lots of great features and exercises!