If you’re teaching your children about light and how we see, our Light Mini Pack has a fantastic collection of teaching, activity and display resources for you!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- An Eleven Page Topic Guide – Teach your children about light, shadows, how we see, refraction and more with our PDF guide! Also available as an editable Powerpoint presentation.
- One Twenty Page Light Image Pack – A collection of images (linked to the topic of light) that you can use on classroom display boards or as the starting point for class and group discussion.
- Four ‘Label the Eye’ Posters and Matching Activities – Help your children to learn about the different parts of the eye with this poster and differentiated matching activity.
- One Light Matching Activity – Challenge your children’s understanding of light with this matching activity.
- One Light Wordsearch – A wordsearch that includes a range of words linked to the topic of light.
- One Light Banner – A printable banner to add to your classroom display boards.
- Three ‘Match the Shadows’ Activity Sheets – Can your children match the shadows in this printable activity resource?
- One Shadows Banner – A display banner to decorate your classroom walls when your children are learning about shadows.
Watch the video below to view samples of resources from the Light Mini Pack.
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.
Submit your review
The Light Mini Pack
Average rating: 0 reviews