If you’re teaching your children about light and how we see, our resource pack has a fantastic collection of teaching, activity and display materials for you to download and print!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- An Eleven Page Topic Guide – Teach your children about light, shadows, how we see, refraction and more with our PDF guide! Also available as an editable Powerpoint presentation.
- One Twenty Page Light Image Pack – A collection of images (linked to the topic of light) that you can use on classroom display boards or as the starting point for class and group discussion.
- Four ‘Label the Eye’ Posters and Matching Activities – Help your children to learn about the different parts of the eye with this poster and differentiated matching activity.
- One Light Matching Activity – Challenge your children’s understanding of light with this matching activity.
- One Light Wordsearch – A wordsearch that includes a range of words linked to the topic of light.
- One Light Banner – A printable banner to add to your classroom display boards.
- Three ‘Match the Shadows’ Activity Sheets – Can your children match the shadows in this printable activity resource?
- One Shadows Banner – A display banner to decorate your classroom walls when your children are learning about shadows.
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
The Light Pack
Average rating: 0 reviews