Learn about the life, work and achievements of Leonardo da Vinci with our fantastic pack of resources! A full topic guide is included, along with a collection of activity and display materials!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- One 10 Page Guide to Leonardo da Vinci – Use this topic guide to learn about da Vinci’s life and achievements. It is available in PDF and Powerpoint formats.
- One Set of ‘True or False?’ Cards – Can your children identify which of the facts on these cards and true and which are false? Answers are included.
- Twelve Examples of Leonardo da Vinci’s Work – A printable collection of paintings and drawings by Leonardo da Vinci. Use them on a classroom display board or as the inspiration for your own art work!
- Ten Pages from Leonardo da Vinci’s Notebooks – Explore and discuss his drawings of human anatomy, machinery and inventions!
- Four Painting Outlines – A selection of outline versions of some of Leonardo da Vinci’s paintings. Use them as colouring pages or for decorating in your own style.
- Six ‘Create your own da Vinci’ Templates – Use the grid to create your own version of some of Leonardo da Vinci’s famous works of art! Available in small and large formats.
- Five Design Challenges – Ask your children to design a range of new inventions, using inspiration from Leonardo da Vinci’s notebooks! Five different challenges are included and a blank version is also available so that you can set your own.
- One Leonardo da Vinci Crossword – Use your knowledge of Leonardo da Vinci to solve the clues in this crossword!
- Two Sets of Bunting – Hang this bunting in your classroom as part of your Art topic!
- Three Display Banners – A selection of banners to decorate your display boards when your children are learning about Leonardo da Vinci.
Watch the video below to view samples of resources from the Leonardo da Vinci Mini Pack.
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.
Reviews from our members:
Submit your review
This pack was absolutely perfect when we took it along to a one day course looking at Art and Science for my home educated son. He stood up and eloquently talked about Leonardo and his paintings and sketchbooks. The tutor was most impressed.....these mini books work perfectly to work as a stand alone or with other content. It meant that we can take it much further looking at making bridges and looking at flight.
Thank you very much. It saved me hours of work and the mini pack contained masses of information for our needs. People think my son is a budding genius!
Lovely resources for a topic. However you could use these as stand alone activities, particularly the Create your own da vinci, the mirror writing and the design challenges. Love it!
Really useful for anyone doing this topic. Particularly like the Create your own ‘da Vinci’! Thank you guys.
Good stuff! If you're doing Leonardo da Vinci or a related topic, it's a godsend. Otherwise, it's very interesting, with some nice resources. I'm sure the children will like the notebook pages, and the crossword is a lovely exercise.