Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Platinum Jubilee in your school with our pack of jubilee resources! It includes a wide variety of activities, games and display materials that can be used as part of the festivities.
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
Already a member? Log In
- One 19 Page Jubilee Guide – A comprehensive overview of the Platinum Jubilee. Also includes information about life in Britain since the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II.
- One Jubilee Video Guide – Learn about the Queen and the Jubilee by watching our video guide!
- One Jubilee Video Comprehension – What did your children learn by watching the video guide? Find out by asking them to answer these questions!
- Two Jubilee Video Review Sheets – A handy template that children can use to record their thoughts while watching the video guide.
- Three Jubilee KWL Sheets – What do your children already know about the Platinum Jubilee? What would they like to find out? What did they learn at the end of your topic?
- One Jubilee Glossary – A set of words and definitions linked to this topic.
- Two ‘Jubilee Party Plan’ Sheets – Plan your own party using these differentiated templates!
- One Party Invitation – Who will you invite to the celebrations? Sent your invitation using these handy printables.
- One Jubilee Shopping List – Make a list of all of the items that you will need!
- Five Sets of Party Table Place Cards – A collection of cards that you can decorate to show where the party guests will all sit.
- One Anagram Challenge – Can your children rearrange the jumbled letters to make words linked to the Jubilee?
- Two ‘Jubilee I Spy’ Tasks – How many objects can your children count inside each grid?
- Three Mazes – Find your way through the mazes to reach the tower, corgi and crown!
- One ‘Decorate a Crown’ Template – Can you design a new crown for Queen Elizabeth II?
- One ‘Design a Jubilee Coin’ Sheet – Decorate this template to make your own commemorative coin.
- One ‘Design a Medal’ Task – Make a medal to celebrate the Platinum Jubilee.
- One ‘Design a Plate’ Activity – Create your own commemorative plate by decorating this printable template.
- Two Blank Bunting Templates – Sets of bunting that you can colour and hang as part of your celebrations!
- One ‘Colour the Union Flag’ Sheet – A printable flag template to colour and decorate in different ways.
- Two ‘Copy the Crown’ Tasks – Use the grid to copy these simple crown images.
- Five Bookmark Templates – Use our templates to make your own bookmarks.
- Four Jubilee Card Templates – A set of cards that you can decorate and send to others. An envelope template is also included!
- Nine Sets of Paper Chains – Make your own paper chains using a variety of styles and designs.
- Two ‘Jubilee Stamp Design’ Templates – Create a new stamp that can be used as part of the celebrations.
- Four ‘Plant a Tree’ Sheets – Encourage people to plant a tree for the Jubilee by making a persuasive poster!
- Four Platinum Jubilee Posters – Tell people about your Jubilee party by using this poster template!
- Four Platinum Pudding Pages – Can you create a delicious pudding to help the Queen celebrate her Platinum Jubilee?
- Five Royal Outlines – A selection of outline images that your children can use for a wide variety of art activities.
- One Queen Elizabeth Colouring Page – An outline illustration of Queen Elizabeth that your children can colour and decorate.
- Five Pages of Platinum Jubilee Vocabulary Labels – Add these vocabulary labels to the displays in your learning environment.
- One Catch the Crown Game – Can you help the Queen to get her crown back from the naughty corgi? Find your way along the game board and answer questions along the way!
- One Set of Jubilee Party Playing Cards – A set of printable playing cards that you can use to play different games.
- One Jubilee Word Search – How many of the topic words can your children find in the word search?
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Already a member? Log In
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review