Make a homophones display to help your children remember the spelling of a large collection of homophones! It also includes interactive features and activities.
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- Thirty Homophones Posters – Thirty posters that show sets of homophones with related images and example sentences.
- One Homophones Blank Template – A blank template on which your children can add their own examples of homophones, with related pictures and sentences that include the words.
- Six Homophones Detective Posters – A collection of detective characters to add to your display!
- Two Homophones Speech Bubbles – Printable speech bubbles to add alongside the detective characters in this pack.
- One Homophone Recording Sheet – Can your children find other examples of homophones and add them to this sheet?
- One Set of Magnifying Glasses – Add these illustrations of magnifying glasses to your display
- Two Banners – Two banners to add to the top of your display board.
The preview image below shows what your display board could look like using these resources…
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
A lovely little display - a clever idea to make it about a detective. Good interaction with charts for children to fill in. Clever use of a not-much-noticed resource from the Bonus Pack, taking it and giving teachers a way to bring it out and make great use of it!