Are you looking for activities that your children can try during holidays and school breaks? This resource pack has holiday-themed writing prompts, differentiated Maths activities, puzzles, holiday challenge cards, postcard templates and more!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- Six TripReviewer Templates – A collection of differentiated templates that children can use to ‘review’ the places that they visit when on holiday or on school breaks.
- Twelve Postcard, Diary and Comic Strip Templates – A huge collection of templates that can be used to record children’s holiday experiences and adventures.
- One Set of ‘Holiday Adventures’ Writing Prompts – Choose a character, location, problem and mystery object from this collection and write a holiday-themed story!
- Three ‘Holiday Memories’ Pages – Printable activity sheets that children can use to remember the favourite memories from their holiday.
- Forty Holiday Activity Challenges – Forty different holiday activities and challenges that children can try during school breaks.
- One Holiday Spotter Activity – Challenge your children to count the holiday-themed objects on this ‘spotter’ sheet!
- Two Holiday Gift Shop Maths Challenges – A set of differentiated maths questions that are based on the prices of objects in a holiday gift shop. Available at two levels of difficulty, in pounds, dollars and euros.
- Sixteen Holiday Puzzles – A range of drawing challenges, mazes and ‘spot the difference’ activities for children to try!
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
Could not print off properly needed a conversion???
Could only use part of pack,
Otherwise it was lovely
Sorry to hear that. The resources in this pack are all standard PDFs but I will email you directly to see if I can help further - Mark.