Are you looking for activities that your children can try during holidays and school breaks? This mini pack has holiday-themed writing prompts, differentiated Maths activities, puzzles, holiday challenge cards, postcard templates and more!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
In this Teaching Pack...
- Six TripReviewer Templates - A collection of differentiated templates that children can use to 'review' the places that they visit when on holiday or on school breaks.
- Twelve Postcard, Diary and Comic Strip Templates - A huge collection of templates that can be used to record children's holiday experiences and adventures.
- One Set of 'Holiday Adventures' Writing Prompts - Choose a character, location, problem and mystery object from this collection and write a holiday-themed story!
- Three 'Holiday Memories' Pages - Printable activity sheets that children can use to remember the favourite memories from their holiday.
- Forty Holiday Activity Challenges - Forty different holiday activities and challenges that children can try during school breaks.
- One Holiday Spotter Activity - Challenge your children to count the holiday-themed objects on this 'spotter' sheet!
- Two Holiday Gift Shop Maths Challenges - A set of differentiated maths questions that are based on the prices of objects in a holiday gift shop. Available at two levels of difficulty, in pounds, dollars and euros.
- Sixteen Holiday Puzzles - A range of drawing challenges, mazes and 'spot the difference' activities for children to try!
Watch the video below to view samples of resources from the Holiday Activity Mini Pack.
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.