Use these hand washing resources in your primary classroom to help your children remember to keep their hands clean! This pack includes display posters, activity materials, art resources and more.
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- One 7 Page Hand Washing Guide – A Powerpoint / PDF guide that teaches your children why it is important to wash their hands and also explains how and when to do it.
- Ten ‘How to Wash Your Hands’ Posters – A variety of posters in different orientations and styles that you can display to remind your children how to wash their hands effectively.
- Seven Instruction Templates – A selection of writing / drawing templates that children can use to teach others how to wash their hands.
- One Sequencing Task – A simple sequencing activity. Can your children cut out the images and put them into the correct order?
- One ‘Have YOU Washed Your Hands?’ Poster – A display poster that reminds children to check if they have washed their hands.
- One ‘Wash Your Hands When…’ Poster – A poster that can be used to share the times when we should be washing our hands.
- Two ‘Wash Your Hands When…’ Templates – A set of templates that children can use to record when it is important to wash hands.
- One Cloze Activity – Can your children put the missing words into the correct spaces in this text?
- One ‘Coughs and Sneezes’ Poster – A poster that reminds children what to do when they need to cough or sneeze.
- One Set of True or False? Cards – This resource contains ten facts about hand washing. Ask your children to decide which facts are true and which ones are false.
- One Hands Template – A set of hand outlines that can be used for a variety of art activities based on hands and hygiene. These could also be used to make a poster about hand washing, for shape poetry or decorated for use on a display board!
- Four Reward Resources – Reward your children for remembering to wash their hands with these certificates and reward cards.
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
Yet another hit from Teaching Packs - thank you! Perfect timing and bang on trend. I will be using the hand washing posters, the sequencing activity and the hand templates this evening with a Brownie Pack.