Help your children to explore the amazing habitats around the world with our mini teaching pack! This includes a comprehensive topic guide, activity resources, vocabulary printables and display materials!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
In this Teaching Pack...
- One 10 Page Habitats Guide - A comprehensive guide to habitats, adaptations, classification and food chains. Share it with your class on a large display or print it for use as a shared / independent reference resource.
- One Habitats Matching Activity - Can your children match the animals and plants to the correct habitats?
- Eight Adaptation Posters - A set of posters that give information about how different plants and animals are adapted to living in particular habitats.
- One Adaptation Matching Activity - Challenge your children to match the adaptations to the correct plants and animals. Can they give reasons for their choices?
- One Habitats Glossary - An editable glossary of words linked to habitats.
- Seven Pages of Habitats Vocabulary Labels - A set of display labels that give the meanings of a variety of words linked to habitats.
- One 'Make a Food Chain' Activity - Use the images included in this resource to make a food chain on the template provided... or challenge your children to add their own illustrations.
- One Habitats Banner - A display banner to use as part of your 'Habitats' topic.
Watch the video below to view samples of resources from the Habitats Mini Pack.
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.
Reviews from our members:
Submit your review