Help your children to develop their abilities with this bumper pack of growth mindset resources! Create a love of learning in your classroom with our popular teaching materials, activity resources and printable display goodies!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- One Thirteen Page Guide to Growth Mindset and the Brain - A handy set of posters that you can use to introduce your children to growth mindset and how the brain works. Use them as a whole class teaching tool, an independent reference resource or on your classroom display boards!
- Two Learning Reflection Templates - Two printable templates that your students can use to reflect on their learning at the end of each day / week / term.
- Eight Changing Words Posters - Encourage your pupils to think about the words that they are using and how they can change them to improve their mindset!
- Thirty-Two Growth Mindset Discussion Cards - Thirty-two question cards that you can use as the starting point for class / group discussions or as independent tasks in the classroom.
- One Growth Mindset Statements Activity - Do the six children on these activity sheets have a fixed mindset or a growth mindset? Ask your children to add pictures or statements to the speech bubbles to show the mindsets. Use our ready-made statements or challenge your pupils to come up with their own ideas.
- One Set of Growth Mindset Bookmarks - A set of handy bookmarks that include a variety of thought provoking prompts and questions.
- Twenty Inspiring Quotes and Questions - Printable quotes / questions that you can add to a display board to encourage your children to develop a growth mindset. They could also be used as a starting point for classroom discussions.
- Thirty 'What Happens Next?' Prompts - Ask your students to look carefully at the images and then draw / write what might happen next to the people if they have a fixed mindset and a growth mindset. How will the outcomes differ?
- Three I Can... I Can't (Yet)... Activity Sheets - Encourage your students to think about the things that they can do... and the things that they can't do (yet). Includes blank versions with spaces for drawing and lined versions for writing.
- Forty-Nine Growth Mindset Vocabulary Labels - Forty-nine words related to a growth mindset that can be used in a variety of ways in the classroom. Can your children sort them into positive and negative words? Could they put each word into a sentence?
- Four My Favourite Mistake Pages - An activity sheet that challenges children to think about a mistake that they have made in the past and what happened next. How did they learn from their mistake? How did they improve? Available in a selection of formats, with and without lines to write on.
- Four 'The Parts of the Brain' Resources - Help your children to learn about the different parts of the brain using our poster and matching activity.
- Four Growth Mindset Display Resources - A collection of printable materials to add to your 'growth mindset' classroom display boards.
Click on the thumbnails below to view samples of resources from The Growth Mindset Pack.
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.
Reviews from our members:
Submit your review
Teaching in a school where we focus on wellbeing and growth mindset, this pack has been very useful. Great for display, teaching resources and activities, it's an all-rounder. A well thought out pack.
My year 3/4 class have loved this pack. We held a class discussion talking through the guide. They went onto complete statements activity which they really enjoyed. (Their choice) We have banned the word can't in the class room. This week, they set themselves goal to achieve by next friday, I was very proud of a little boy who has struggled set his target - 'To come into class everyday next week without crying because he can do it!'. The posters look great on display. Will take a photo this week to share.
This is just what I was looking for. I am looking forward to using this pack with my older students(ages 10-12). The design is more 'grown up' than other Growth Mindset resources that I've come across. Thank you very much!
I am a French ESL teacher and we're not used to teach methods like growth mindset because we have so many other things to teach, but I was very interested by this pack, and the kids loved it!
It's really fantastic to engage students as learners, and to show them that any mistake is but a step towards success.
It takes time but when you do it on a, maybe not daily but weekly, basis, it has some positive effects on students!
Another good point : the graphics, they're funny and attractive!
This pack has been absolutely fantastic. The students were all engaged and there were positive outcomes all around- I learnt as a teacher and the students have benefited greatly. Absolutely recommend.
I have started this year introducing the Growth Mindset concept to my class of Year 6's. They have responded to the statements really positively and it has given us a tool to focus on. I personally like the bookmarks and the visuals on the brain. Thank you, an awesome resource getting great use in New Zealand!
The children love the inspirational sayings and bright pictures. They all join in when someone says, 'I can't do it!' The rest call out, 'YET!'. I use it alongside the Class Dojo videos.
A brilliant pack, perfect for display - bright, fun, informative and clear. Good for form time or PSHE discussions, my pupils have enjoyed learning and thinking about their brain, thanks.
This pack is wonderful! The posters are fun and helpful in reminding students to stay positive and keep working hard. The activities also are great for the beginning of the year to help set a positive tone in the classroom.
This so absolutely fitted the bill at the time and were an added asset to the work I had already started. I found the posters great for display and also for classroom discussions. The children are still relating to growth mindset and I believe these colourful and easy to understand resources have helped. They also helped me to scaffold their understanding.