Learn about the Great Fire of London with our fantastic mini resource pack. Use our topic guide, report templates, timeline, comprehension activities, vocabulary labels and more!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
In this Teaching Pack...
- A Ten Page Great Fire of London Guide - A comprehensive guide to the Great Fire of London. Share the PDF / Powerpoint on a large display or print it as a reference resource.
- One Great Fire of London Topic Mat - A printable mat that shows the names of the people and places involved, along with other related vocabulary.
- Ten Pages of Timeline Posters - A set of posters (as well as an editable list) that show the main dates and events linked to this topic.
- Five Pages of Vocabulary Labels - A collection of labels that your children can use to learn the names, places and vocabulary linked to the topic.
- Four Newspaper Report Templates - Four different templates that could be used to write a newspaper report about the Great Fire of London.
- Three Comprehension Activities - A summary of the Great Fire of London with related comprehension questions. Available at three different levels of difficulty.
- One Great Fire of London Banner - A display banner to use as part of your 'Great Fire of London' topic displays!
Watch the video below to view samples of resources from the Great Fire of London Mini Pack.
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.
Reviews from our members:
Submit your review