The Grammar Gremlins are here to help your children. Use our enormous collection of teaching guides, activities and display resources!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- One 43 Page Gremlins' Guide to Grammar - A set of child-friendly posters covering lots of different grammar topics. Use them as part of your whole class teaching work or print them and use them for independent / group research. Concepts are explained at different levels of complexity (for use with different ages and abilities) with examples to support children's understanding. Also available as a smaller set of cards for reference.
- One Grammar Glossary - A comprehensive glossary that shares the meaning of a wide range of terms. Also includes a blank version so that your children can write their own definitions.
- One Hundred Grammar Challenge Cards - A huge collection of grammar activities on a handy set of printable cards. Use them as the starting point for independent activities or as extension tasks for quick finishers!
- One Grammar Match Activity - Cut out the grammar vocabulary cards and their definitions. Then jumble them all up and match them together again!
- Three Grammar Checklists - Give children our handy checklists to help them check and improve their grammar whenever they are writing! Includes two different versions for lower / higher ability children.
- Thirteen Pages of Grammar Labels - A set of labels showing different grammar vocabulary. Print them and use them on a classroom display... cut them out and ask children to write definitions of some of them... use them for sorting activities... or pick one at random and ask your pupils to write a sentence / paragraph that includes that feature.
- Four Grammar Crosswords and Wordsearches - A set of crosswords and wordsearches to help your children review a range of grammar vocabulary!
- Twenty-Four Display Banners and Posters - Decorate your classroom with our collection of educational posters and display banners.
Click on the thumbnails below to view samples of resources from The Grammar Pack. Don't forget to look at our Punctuation Pack too!
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.
Reviews from our members:
Submit your review
One of the best resources I have used from this site. Colourful, simple and easy to understand.
This is a great pack however, it is a bit young for my students. Accordingly, I have used it for review.Still very useful.
A bright and colourful pack full of display materials. I have blown some of A4 posters/definition cards up to form a revision board. The challenge cards form part of the display and can be dipped into as a filler during registration or at the start of a reading session as a quick revision.
An excellent resource to support the class on tips and tricks to writing. Displaying around the class is a fun and colourful way to remind us of our grammar focus. The grammar checklist has been well used in our classroom to ensure the children extend their writing capabilities. Thank you Teaching Packs!
So many thing to do in one pack. My favourite was the checklist. Well thought out. Well done!
An excellent resource. The pupils in my class thoroughly enjoyed using the worksheets and asked for more.
I laminated and used all the banners on the wall throughout the year, referring to them on a daily basis. The children got used to looking for the 'grammar gremlin' which I moved around to to different banners depending on which skill we were practising. The children found them very appealing and they really made a difference year. Thank you!
In my new role as learning support teacher I'm helping students become more independent learners. I started using the grammar pack because it was simple easy bright and colourful. These year 5 kids enjoyed the activities that are designed in the pack. It has now become part of our literacy rotations in the morning. Now that these guys are independent. Looking at introducing the narrative pack this term.
Hi have used this pack throughout my training and now as an NQT. It not only allows me as teacher to get a quick overview of different grammatical terms but also provides amazing resources for the classroom. At my school we use a Writing Toolkit for any writing sessions and I have found brilliant material which the children loved and even other members of staff were amazed how thorough and detailed this and other resources from Teaching Packs are.
Thank you for all the hard work!!!! It makes life as a teacher a lot easier!!
I have found this pack to be extremely helpful in our Grade 3 class, have laminated and will be using them as a quick revision throughout the year...Thank You