The Grammar Gremlins are here to help your children. Use our enormous collection of teaching guides, activities and display resources!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- One 43 Page Gremlins' Guide to Grammar - A set of child-friendly posters covering lots of different grammar topics. Use them as part of your whole class teaching work or print them and use them for independent / group research. Concepts are explained at different levels of complexity (for use with different ages and abilities) with examples to support children's understanding. Also available as a smaller set of cards for reference.
- One Grammar Glossary - A comprehensive glossary that shares the meaning of a wide range of terms. Also includes a blank version so that your children can write their own definitions.
- One Hundred Grammar Challenge Cards - A huge collection of grammar activities on a handy set of printable cards. Use them as the starting point for independent activities or as extension tasks for quick finishers!
- One Grammar Match Activity - Cut out the grammar vocabulary cards and their definitions. Then jumble them all up and match them together again!
- Three Grammar Checklists - Give children our handy checklists to help them check and improve their grammar whenever they are writing! Includes two different versions for lower / higher ability children.
- Thirteen Pages of Grammar Labels - A set of labels showing different grammar vocabulary. Print them and use them on a classroom display... cut them out and ask children to write definitions of some of them... use them for sorting activities... or pick one at random and ask your pupils to write a sentence / paragraph that includes that feature.
- Four Grammar Crosswords and Wordsearches - A set of crosswords and wordsearches to help your children review a range of grammar vocabulary!
- Twenty-Four Display Banners and Posters - Decorate your classroom with our collection of educational posters and display banners.
Click on the thumbnails below to view samples of resources from The Grammar Pack. Don't forget to look at our Punctuation Pack too!
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.
Reviews from our members:
An excellent resource. The pupils in my class thoroughly enjoyed using the worksheets and asked for more.
I laminated and used all the banners on the wall throughout the year, referring to them on a daily basis. The children got used to looking for the 'grammar gremlin' which I moved around to to different banners depending on which skill we were practising. The children found them very appealing and they really made a difference year. Thank you!
In my new role as learning support teacher I'm helping students become more independent learners. I started using the grammar pack because it was simple easy bright and colourful. These year 5 kids enjoyed the activities that are designed in the pack. It has now become part of our literacy rotations in the morning. Now that these guys are independent. Looking at introducing the narrative pack this term.
Hi have used this pack throughout my training and now as an NQT. It not only allows me as teacher to get a quick overview of different grammatical terms but also provides amazing resources for the classroom. At my school we use a Writing Toolkit for any writing sessions and I have found brilliant material which the children loved and even other members of staff were amazed how thorough and detailed this and other resources from Teaching Packs are.
Thank you for all the hard work!!!! It makes life as a teacher a lot easier!!
I have found this pack to be extremely helpful in our Grade 3 class, have laminated and will be using them as a quick revision throughout the year...Thank You
Sick of scouring the internet for hours and coming up with nothing? Fed up watching your work-lofe balance thump heavily down on the side of work as you engage in sometimes frustrating battle with your computer in order to make some stimulating resources to engage your class, something to make what is becoming an ever more arid curriculum more palatable? The treat yourself to a subscription to Teaching Packs; get super resources and display materials and get some of your life back too. Plus, after-subscription TLC in the form of non-pushy but useful communication and information, and a listening ear - I was gratified to find that after asking if they could develop more interactive Grammar resources they informed me they were working on them and I see that they are now available!
The Grammar Pack is fantastic. At first I was a little overwhelmed with how much was in it, but I used it bit by bit to get started. I teach high school students with low literacy and numeracy so it is difficult to get resources that are not too 'young' for them but still have the building blocks to help them to understand grammar.
Great Grammar Pack
This pack has been a lifesaver. I have found it so useful for when I am covering lessons for Supply. It's even helped me improve my knowledge! My kids at home love it too.
Thank you so much.
Fantastic resource that can be used with multi stage children. Thanks!
Since it was first created, I have been using this pack in class. The challenge cards are brilliant for quick lesson starters or early finishers. The crosswords have helped children reinforce their understanding of different areas of grammar and the children have loved using them all. I wouldn't hesitate at all in recommending these resources, they are all fantastic... 🙂