The Grammar Gremlins are here to help your children. Use our enormous collection of teaching guides, activities and display resources!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- One 43 Page Gremlins’ Guide to Grammar – A set of child-friendly posters covering lots of different grammar topics. Use them as part of your whole class teaching work or print them and use them for independent / group research. Concepts are explained at different levels of complexity (for use with different ages and abilities) with examples to support children’s understanding. Also available as a smaller set of cards for reference.
- One Grammar Glossary – A comprehensive glossary that shares the meaning of a wide range of terms. Also includes a blank version so that your children can write their own definitions.
- One Hundred Grammar Challenge Cards – A huge collection of grammar activities on a handy set of printable cards. Use them as the starting point for independent activities or as extension tasks for quick finishers!
- One Grammar Match Activity – Cut out the grammar vocabulary cards and their definitions. Then jumble them all up and match them together again!
- Three Grammar Checklists – Give children our handy checklists to help them check and improve their grammar whenever they are writing! Includes two different versions for lower / higher ability children.
- Thirteen Pages of Grammar Labels – A set of labels showing different grammar vocabulary. Print them and use them on a classroom display… cut them out and ask children to write definitions of some of them… use them for sorting activities… or pick one at random and ask your pupils to write a sentence / paragraph that includes that feature.
- Four Grammar Crosswords and Wordsearches – A set of crosswords and wordsearches to help your children review a range of grammar vocabulary!
- Twenty-Four Display Banners and Posters – Decorate your classroom with our collection of educational posters and display banners.
Watch the video below to view samples of resources from the Grammar Pack.
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
The pictures on this pack could be improved from my point of view.
Anyway it is excellent.
I love this pack and it has really helped to close the gaps in learning especially in year 6!
This pack has been great for my rotational groups and writing centre. The checklists were easy to use and allowed the students to self regulate their work. Thank you.
Can't wait to incorporate this 'pack' into my student workshops. The checklists look very handy and easy for the kids to use.
A terrific resource! My favourite thing is the Grammar Guide. It is so incredibly useful! Any time I want to teach something - pronouns, tenses, prepositions, clauses (things which I understand how to use, but am sometimes not very clear on exactly how or why I use them) I just open the Grammar Pack, and there it all is!
I am new to this website and absolutely love it! What useful resources for all teachers; especially if, like me, you are returning after a while away from the classroom or if you are in the formative years of your career. Starting out is daunting at any age and stage so thank you so much for all your hard work on our behalf!
My school requires that we create a study pack for the pupils in preparation for the exams. The Grammar Gremlins Pack has cut out a great deal of the slog work for me because the grammatical terms we learned this year are covered in this pack - no need to reinvent the wheel. Thank you ever so much for making my job easier.
One of the best resources I have used from this site. Colourful, simple and easy to understand.
This is a great pack however, it is a bit young for my students. Accordingly, I have used it for review.Still very useful.
A bright and colourful pack full of display materials. I have blown some of A4 posters/definition cards up to form a revision board. The challenge cards form part of the display and can be dipped into as a filler during registration or at the start of a reading session as a quick revision.