The Fractions Pack includes a huge collection of activity resources, teaching guides and display materials to make fractions a bit less scary for your class!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today.
- A Seventeen page guide to Fractions - Let Fractionstein teach your children about fractions with our PDF guide. Use it as a whole class teaching tool by sharing it on a large display, let children use it as an eBook on individual devices or print the pages and use them on your classroom walls! This is also available in a smaller card format for individual reference during lessons.
- Three Sets of Fractions Vocabulary Cards - Twenty-four cards that explain key vocabulary linked to fractions. Blank versions are also available, so that children can make their own and discuss possible definitions.
- Seventy-Eight Fractions Posters - A huge collection of posters showing every fraction from one whole (1/1) to twelve twelfths (12/12) using words, numbers and shapes. A great reference tool for your classroom, these posters could also be used as an activity resource! These are also available in a smaller card format.
- Seventy-Eight Fractions, Decimals and Percentages Posters - Posters showing the relationship between fractions, decimals and percentages for all fractions between one whole and twelve twelfths. They could also be cut up and used as a matching activity. Also available as smaller cards.
- Sixty Activity Sheets - A huge set of activity sheets to reinforce children's understanding of different fractions skills.
- Six Fraction Walls - A variety of fraction walls, in large and small sizes, showing different fractions and helping children to understand and compare their sizes.
- Two Fractions Bookmarks - Printable bookmarks showing the comparative sizes of a range of fractions. Also includes a version that compares fractions, decimals and percentages.
- One Set of Fractions Dominoes - Play dominoes by matching the fractions, decimals and percentages!
- One Set of Fractions Follow Me Cards - Challenge your class to work together to solve the fractions, decimals and percentages questions on these follow me cards.
- Two Sets of Fractions Snap Cards - Play snap and match the equivalent fractions. A version with fractions, decimals and percentages is also included.
- Two 'Fractions on a Number Line' Resources - Challenge your pupils to position different fractions in the correct place on a number line. Includes all fractions from 1/2 to 12/12.
- Three Display Banners - A selection of banners to decorate your classroom displays.
Preview the Resources...
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.
Reviews from our members:
I love all of the resources that teaching packs have to offer! The great presentation makes children love them. Also they are very handy to have when on supply. Love this site!
WOW! I joined up today as I am due to have an observation this week and am doing a fraction lesson. I was amazed by the amount of resources available. The resource pack will be invaluable. I am already looking at other packs to download. A great site.
Response: Thanks for joining Lisa... and we hope that your observation goes well!
Fab Fractions resources, really nice visuals and some good worksheets to go alongside. Only thing I would add is more activities for Year 2 / 3 / 4 fractions work; the basics to go with the super higher ability work!
Response: Thanks for your feedback Matt. We will definitely be adding more resources to the pack in the future and I\'ll make a note of your suggestions.
Love Love Love
I would be lost without this pack, thè resources are super and save me so much time getting vocab, posters ready etc. The children really benefit from all the resources. And that goes for all the packs, not just fractions. Keep up the good work!
Just became a member of Teaching Packs a week ago, but have been absolutely amazed at the resources available in each pack. I will be teaching fractions next week, so downloaded the fractions pack and am astounded by: the amount of resources in the pack; the total usefulness of EVERYTHING in it; the posters for my working wall and the sheer professionalism shown in each and every item.
I love the bookmarks - what a brilliant idea - and will be double-siding them and giving them out at the very beginning of the topic.
Can\'t thank you enough for the amount of time you will be saving me, allowing me to focus more on the most important part of the job, helping children to learn. Keep up the good work!
Just about to start Fractions and found this amazing resource which explains everything in a clear, fun way.
Thanks on behalf of my students.
A really handy pack with everything you need. Just need every maths topic so it's a one stop shop