The Fractions Pack includes a huge collection of activity resources, teaching guides and display materials to make fractions a bit less scary for your class!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today.
- A Seventeen page guide to Fractions - Let Fractionstein teach your children about fractions with our PDF guide. Use it as a whole class teaching tool by sharing it on a large display, let children use it as an eBook on individual devices or print the pages and use them on your classroom walls! This is also available in a smaller card format for individual reference during lessons.
- Three Sets of Fractions Vocabulary Cards - Twenty-four cards that explain key vocabulary linked to fractions. Blank versions are also available, so that children can make their own and discuss possible definitions.
- Seventy-Eight Fractions Posters - A huge collection of posters showing every fraction from one whole (1/1) to twelve twelfths (12/12) using words, numbers and shapes. A great reference tool for your classroom, these posters could also be used as an activity resource! These are also available in a smaller card format.
- Seventy-Eight Fractions, Decimals and Percentages Posters - Posters showing the relationship between fractions, decimals and percentages for all fractions between one whole and twelve twelfths. They could also be cut up and used as a matching activity. Also available as smaller cards.
- Sixty Activity Sheets - A huge set of activity sheets to reinforce children's understanding of different fractions skills.
- Six Fraction Walls - A variety of fraction walls, in large and small sizes, showing different fractions and helping children to understand and compare their sizes.
- Two Fractions Bookmarks - Printable bookmarks showing the comparative sizes of a range of fractions. Also includes a version that compares fractions, decimals and percentages.
- One Set of Fractions Dominoes - Play dominoes by matching the fractions, decimals and percentages!
- One Set of Fractions Follow Me Cards - Challenge your class to work together to solve the fractions, decimals and percentages questions on these follow me cards.
- Two Sets of Fractions Snap Cards - Play snap and match the equivalent fractions. A version with fractions, decimals and percentages is also included.
- Two 'Fractions on a Number Line' Resources - Challenge your pupils to position different fractions in the correct place on a number line. Includes all fractions from 1/2 to 12/12.
- Three Display Banners - A selection of banners to decorate your classroom displays.
Preview the Resources...
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.
Reviews from our members:
Fantastic resources, that are bright and engaging for the children. My class have really progressed since using the pack on a regular basis.
Thank you so much, everything I need in one place. I have tried before to do something similar for myself, but this is so much better- I will be sticking the follow me cards around the school for the children to find the answers. THANK YOU
Fabulous resources, just made a leaflet for parents who struggle with helping their children with fraction homework, went down very well.
I used this pack with my set 1 year 5 maths groups however my whole class loved the characters and were able to access the information. This is a fab pack - as is all the others I have used in my classroom. Thank you x
Hi there! Just want to thank Mark for making life sooooo much easier! I have downloaded and ACTUALLY USED so many of these packs. Too often, there are resources out there that are not suitable to full classroom teaching, but these are great!! Favourites with the children are Fractionstein and the early morning activities. Plenty of examples, posters, cards etc that can be used as reminders for the children when they get stuck, plenty of exercises to practice what we have learned.. The early morning activity pack is also fab, and the children got very competitive in some of them!! Thanks again!
Frankly fabulous fractions
I have downloaded a few packs ready to start using in class next year. However the fraction pack was just what I needed for my latest lesson observation today. The kids and Head teacher loved Fractionstein and the resources definitely helped me teach the lesson in a fun way. A 'must' for anyone teaching fractions. Thank you.
When I first came across Teaching Packs, I was so impressed, I became a member immediately. I Home Educate my sons, age 9 and 14 years old and we are structured and follow the curriculum, so I do spend a lot of time preparing the boys learning, but I have downloaded all the pack, which has saved me lots of time, the packs are all visually very good, explain things in a way children understand, yet are still challenging enough to help the children progress. I am extremely impressed with the Fractions Pack, this is a tricky subject but Teaching Packs has made it easy. Great for introducing fractions to my 9 year old and remind my eldest while he is preparing for his GCSE, going back to basics! SO BECOME A MEMBER NOW TO GET ALL THE BENEFITS, you wont be disappointed. Thank you Teaching Packs!!
Fab resource. I joined teaching packs in March as I was looking for a resource to use in my second school placement. This pack was perfect and the children loved the way it was presented. I have just downloaded the Maths Vocabulary for a working wall display - Thank you for making it easy for me. These packs are brilliant.
Really interesting, exciting and attractive resources. I am looking forward to going through the fraction pack as fractions are always tricky to make exciting. Also bring on the 'mental maths' pack, kids need a lot more work on mental computation at the moment in schools.Thank you 🙂
Great display material!
I have used a lot of the fractions resources for my Maths display board. They are high quality and easy to download, thanks!