The Fractions Pack includes a huge collection of activity resources, audio quizzes, teaching guides and display materials to make fractions a bit less scary for your class!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- A Seventeen page guide to Fractions – Let Fractionstein teach your children about fractions with our PDF guide. Use it as a whole class teaching tool by sharing it on a large display, let children use it as an eBook on individual devices or print the pages and use them on your classroom walls! This is also available in a smaller card format for individual reference during lessons.
- Twelve Audio Quizzes – A set of audio recordings (in MP3 format) that feature a variety of fractions questions. Ask your children to listen carefully to each question and then write their answer on the included sheets.
- Three Sets of Fractions Vocabulary Cards – Twenty-four cards that explain key vocabulary linked to fractions. Blank versions are also available, so that children can make their own and discuss possible definitions.
- Seventy-Eight Fractions Posters – A huge collection of posters showing every fraction from one whole (1/1) to twelve twelfths (12/12) using words, numbers and shapes. A great reference tool for your classroom, these posters could also be used as an activity resource! These are also available in a smaller card format.
- Seventy-Eight Fractions, Decimals and Percentages Posters – Posters showing the relationship between fractions, decimals and percentages for all fractions between one whole and twelve twelfths. They could also be cut up and used as a matching activity. Also available as smaller cards.
- Sixty Activity Sheets – A huge set of activity sheets to reinforce children’s understanding of different fractions skills.
- Six Fraction Walls – A variety of fraction walls, in large and small sizes, showing different fractions and helping children to understand and compare their sizes.
- Four Fraction Wall Families – Fraction wall posters that are grouped into ‘families’ (e.g. 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/3, 1/6, 1/9).
- Two Fractions Bookmarks – Printable bookmarks showing the comparative sizes of a range of fractions. Also includes a version that compares fractions, decimals and percentages.
- One Set of Fractions Dominoes – Play dominoes by matching the fractions, decimals and percentages!
- One Set of Fractions Follow Me Cards – Challenge your class to work together to solve the fractions, decimals and percentages questions on these follow me cards.
- Two Sets of Fractions Snap Cards – Play snap and match the equivalent fractions. A version with fractions, decimals and percentages is also included.
- Two ‘Fractions on a Number Line’ Resources – Challenge your pupils to position different fractions in the correct place on a number line. Includes all fractions from 1/2 to 12/12.
- Three Display Banners – A selection of banners to decorate your classroom displays.
Watch the video below to view samples of resources from the Fractions Pack.
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.
Reviews from our members:
Submit your review
This pack has saved me hours of time that would've been spent making worksheets and flashcards!
The 'fractions on a numberline' resource has been a fantastic activity for my fast finishers and has encouraged critical thinking and problem solving. The 'fractions bookmarks' could be stuck on the inside cover of Numeracy books for reference. Really attractive and comprehensive pack- thank you!
Helpful resource for Maths Fractions lessons. I am focusing on fractions equivalent to a non unit fraction such as two-thirds. I am loving the posters you have of fractions equivalent to a unit fractions and the Fractions Snap Cards. Thank you.
I have been using the fractions audio quizzes in both audio and printed form. We did a long assessment test and the children got great interest from the audio version. It made them concentrate better, as we have 26 10-12 year olds in the room! It was great, the longest silence I've had in ages! Then, after Christmas I have been using all the tests as my 15 minute revision time. They are watching their scores improve from day to day as I go back over any ones that caused difficulty and have even been able to use these questions in my number talk section, so they get to discuss their different approaches. An excellent resource pack!
As a home educating parent who struggled with maths as a child i can see the panic in my daughter's eyes when we revisit a topic and she does not remember previous topics.
The power point allows us to quickly find a comfortable place to restart.
This saves us time and frustration and generally makes the process easier and more fun.
Teaching Packs allows us to focus on the facts we need to know allowing more time for play! We will be renewing our subscription this year.
I would like to see more worksheets at each stage ie adding fractions so children who need more time to gain confidence can do so. It would save me time in writting extra questions before moving on to additional stages.
Seriously the best decision I made signing up to Teaching Packs. Not only do I LOVE the product but it has saved me hours of time. Keep them coming, forever a fan.
At our school we are trying hard to "beef up" our math instruction. These packs are wonderful to use as additional resources. I love that I can also use them for my differentiation! Thank you for creating this!
This pack is fantastic! You have everything you need to successfully teach fractions to your class. My students loved the power-point and they learnt so much from it! Thank you creating such a useful pack!
I am so glad that Teaching Packs has been helping teachers in this manner. The Fractions pack has all the materials you need!
This fraction pack is just what my students needed. After teaching the many different concepts in fractions, this pack was used to reinforce prior teaching. Using Dr. Fractionstein was a great way to capture the kids attention because he is fun! The worksheets are neatly printed and very easy to use and glance at answers to see if kids need a reteach of a certain concept. I am also using the worksheets as an assessment tool.
The pack also is very thorough in the fact that it features posters, flashcards, worksheets, etc. So many tools for teachers who have little time:-)
I liked this pack and found a lot of aspects very useful. There was a good amount of visual clues and reminders. The worksheets were quite helpful but some had an awful lot of similar questions - perhaps increase challenge as pupil works through the worksheet. Maybe differentiate the activities in a clearer way - levels or years. I do wish there were more explicit teaching formats within, for example PowerPoints to aide in the teaching of these complex processes.