Explore forces in action with our fabulous resource pack! It includes a topic guide, a range of differentiated activity materials, a Bingo game to play and display resources to decorate your learning environment!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
Already a member? Log In
- One 12-Page Forces Guide – A PDF / Powerpoint guide that you can use to teach your children all about different types of forces. It could also be used as an independent reference resource or printed for use on your classroom display boards.
- One 12-Page Forces Key Facts – A simpler version of our forces guide with easier text for your students to read.
- Two Forces Quizzes – Review your children’s knowledge of this topic by using these quizzes. They are available as two printable quiz sheets or as an interactive PowerPoint presentation.
- Eight Pages of Forces Vocabulary Labels – A set of labels that show the meaning of terms linked to this topic (with a matching image). Use them for classroom discussions, for sorting activities or on a display board in your room.
- One Forces Glossary – A list of words related to the topic with definitions. Use this as a reference resource in your classroom, or delete the definitions and ask your children to write their own!
- Six ‘Label the Forces’ Challenges – Can your children add labels / arrows to these diagrams to show the forces that are taking place? Six pictures are included and each one is available at two different levels of difficulty.
- One Forces Image Pack – A set of twenty images that can be used as the starting point for discussions about forces. What forces are taking place in each image?
- Six ‘Reading Scales’ Activity Sheets – Can your children read the scales on these force meters? Available at four different levels of difficulty, with answers for teachers / self-checking.
- One Set of Paper Aeroplane Instructions – Follow these instructions to make your own paper aeroplane! As you fly it, discuss the forces that are taking place.
- One Forces Bingo Game – Challenge your children to solve the clues and find the missing words on their Bingo cards. Who will be the first to colour all of the words on their card?
- Two Forces Banners – Display banners to use during your forces topic.
- One Set of Forces Bunting – Hang this bunting in your classroom when your children are learning about forces!
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Already a member? Log In
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
I recently downloaded some resources about Forces and I have to say, I'm absolutely thrilled with them! These resources have added a ton of force to my classroom teaching and have made my lessons so much more engaging and enjoyable for my students.
First of all, let me just say that these resources are incredibly comprehensive. They cover everything from the basic principles of forces to more complex topics like friction and air resistance. The materials are well-organized and easy to use, which has saved me tons of time preparing for class.
But what really sets these resources apart is how much fun they are. The activities and exercises are designed to be interactive and hands-on, which keeps my students engaged and excited about learning. They've even helped me turn some of my more reluctant learners into enthusiastic participants!
Overall, I would definitely give these resources a 5-star review. They've been a huge help in my classroom and I would highly recommend them to any teacher looking to add some force to their science lessons.
This was a great pack, I have used a lot of Teaching Packs and they never disappoint. My class enjoyed the resources which were clear and colourful. This enabled all levels within my class to gain understanding.
Wonderful pack, covered all levels in the class. The students really enjoyed the resources. A really super help in the classroom. Thank you.
Very sound indeed! It has everything you need for this Science topic. The new Forces Mini Pack is impressive in three ways:
1. It covers the topic well; all of the information (particularly in the Guide) is there.
2. It is beautifully presented - the drawings and images are first rate.
3. It has a wide range of exciting resources - the Guide, the activities, some lovely games, and decorations for the teacher to use.