Explore forces in action with our fabulous resource pack! It includes a topic guide, a range of differentiated activity materials, a Bingo game to play and display resources to decorate your learning environment!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- One 12 Page Forces Guide – A PDF / Powerpoint guide that you can use to teach your children all about different types of forces. It could also be used as an independent reference resource or printed for use on your classroom display boards.
- Eight Pages of Forces Vocabulary Labels – A set of labels that show the meaning of terms linked to this topic (with a matching image). Use them for classroom discussions, for sorting activities or on a display board in your room.
- One Forces Glossary – A list of words related to the topic with definitions. Use this as a reference resource in your classroom, or delete the definitions and ask your children to write their own!
- Six ‘Label the Forces’ Challenges – Can your children add labels / arrows to these diagrams to show the forces that are taking place? Six pictures are included and each one is available at two different levels of difficulty.
- One Forces Image Pack – A set of twenty images that can be used as the starting point for discussions about forces. What forces are taking place in each image?
- Six ‘Reading Scales’ Activity Sheets – Can your children read the scales on these force meters? Available at four different levels of difficulty, with answers for teachers / self-checking.
- One Set of Paper Aeroplane Instructions – Follow these instructions to make your own paper aeroplane! As you fly it, discuss the forces that are taking place.
- One Forces Bingo Game – Challenge your children to solve the clues and find the missing words on their Bingo cards. Who will be the first to colour all of the words on their card?
- Two Forces Banners – Display banners to use during your forces topic.
- One Set of Forces Bunting – Hang this bunting in your classroom when your children are learning about forces!
Watch the video below to view samples of resources from the Forces Mini Pack.
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.
Submit your review
Very sound indeed! It has everything you need for this Science topic. The new Forces Mini Pack is impressive in three ways:
1. It covers the topic well; all of the information (particularly in the Guide) is there.
2. It is beautifully presented - the drawings and images are first rate.
3. It has a wide range of exciting resources - the Guide, the activities, some lovely games, and decorations for the teacher to use.