Improve your children’s fine motor skills with our bumper collection of printable resources! It includes a wide range of drawing, writing, colouring, cutting, sticking and other craft activities.
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- Twenty-Six Handwriting Sheets – A selection of printable pages that you can use to develop your children’s handwriting skills. Available in precursive and cursive fonts.
- Fifteen Letter and Number Boards – A set of printable boards that children can use to practise writing letters and numbers. Available in a variety of fonts and styles.
- Twenty ‘Count and Trace’ Sheets – A collection of printables that help your children to review their number writing skills.
- Two ‘Follow the Lines’ Printables – Simple activities to help your children to improve their pencil control.
- Five ‘Trace the Lines’ Pages – Can your children match the animals to their food by tracing along the dotted lines?
- Eight ‘Trace the Shapes’ Pages – Eight sets of shapes to trace and decorate!
- Twenty ‘Trace the Pictures’ Sheets – Twenty pages of pictures (at different levels of complexity) for your children to trace, colour and decorate!
- Three ‘Cutting Lines’ Activity Sheets – Challenge your children to cut along these straight, zig-zag and wavy lines!
- Fourteen ‘Cutting Shapes’ Challenges – Can your children cut out the shapes and objects on these challenge sheets?
- Ten Prickly Peg Hedgehogs – Cut out these hedgehogs and ask your children to put the correct number of pegs onto them to make them more prickly!
- Eight Pom Pom Pictures – Decorate these pictures by sticking pom poms (or balls of tissue paper) in the correct places!
- Five ‘Pattern Building’ Sheets – Use coloured counters, beads or bricks to create patterns along these lines!
- Seven Pages of ‘Thread the Fishing Lines’ Activities – Ask your children to thread the correct number of beads onto the fishing lines. Can they thread the lines of all twenty fish?
- Three ‘Pipe Cleaner People’ Sheets – Can your children make these people using pipe cleaners?
- Three Rainbow Fish Weaving Templates – Make your own beautiful rainbow fish with this differentiated weaving activity.
- Ten Cut and Stick Crafts – Can your children cut out the different parts of these pages and stick them together to make animals, vehicles and more?
- Twenty Amazing Mazes – A collection of printable mazes based on a variety of themes. Can your children make their way through from the start to the finish?
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
A great idea, and will be most helpful for teachers of young children. A few things recycled from the Early Years Pack, but mostly original, and a great assortment of things to draw and cut and follow.