Our Egyptians Pack is bursting with teaching resources to help your children to learn about Ancient Egypt. Download our child-friendly eBook, activity sheets and eye-catching display materials today!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- One Thirty-Nine eBook – A downloadable eBook, using child-friendly language and clear images to illustrate the information shown. Includes information about different aspects of life in Ancient Egypt, fascinating facts to discover and a glossary that explains the meaning of key vocabulary linked to the topic. Teachers can print the pages of the eBook to use with their class or share the PDF on a large display to use it as a whole-class teaching tool!
- Ten Story Starters – A set of ten exciting images, linked to Ancient Egypt, that can be used as writing prompts.
- One Pyramid Template – A printable net so that your class can make their own pyramids. Use them for Art activities, as part of Maths lessons or as a way of recording interesting facts about Ancient Egypt!
- Two Hieroglyphics Sheets – A set of resources that your children can use to write their own hieroglyphics!
- One Egyptians Quiz – Read our Egyptians book and answer the questions in this quiz!
- One Egyptians Vocabulary Challenge – Will your children be able to write definitions for these Egyptians words?
- Two Crosswords – Use these handy printable resources to review your children’s knowledge of Egyptian vocabulary.
- Two Wordsearches – Can your children find the Egyptian words in the grid? Could they explain what each word means as they find it?
- Twelve Display Banners – Printable banners to decorate your classroom displays when your children are learning about the Egyptians!
- Eleven Cartoon Display Posters – A collection of cartoon posters to decorate your classroom as part of your Egyptians topic!
- Seventeen Pages of Vocabulary Labels – Word labels, linked to every word in the eBook’s glossary, that can be used on your classroom displays or for Egyptian vocabulary challenges! Also includes a blank set so teachers (and children) can make their own.
- One set of ‘The Egyptians’ Display Letters – A set of printable letters that spell out ‘The Egyptians’. Perfect to add to your classroom displays!
Watch the video below to view samples of resources from the Egyptians Pack.
Join Teaching Packs
Become a member today to download all of our resource packs!
Our members have also downloaded these Teaching Packs:
Submit your review
Used this pack with my year 5 class. The children loved all of the resources and it really helped with my planning. The resources helped support the lessons wonderfully and saved hours of trawling the internet to find things to support what I was teaching. If you are doing the Ancient Egyptians then I would thoroughly recommend this pack.
This is a fantastic pack that I've used for class reading and comprehension sessions. The additional resources and worksheets are a great complement to the different chapters in the book. Along with other resources, once the children have completed the worksheets, they're put together with treasury tags and the children design their own cover for their Ancient Egypt Pack!
WOW! What a wealth of resources and knowledge for my children to enjoy!
I love the idea of having an Egyptian Day and mummifying! Thank you so much.
A great set of resources to supplement the wealth of material out there on this topic. Colourful, relevant and easy to adapt. Thank you for a super resource pack. Highly recommended!
This Egyptian pack has been amazing help for my son who is Home Educated and decided on a Egyptian Project. My son loves this website and looks forward to the next pack he can choose for his next project. You have helped Home Education no end. Thank you.
My son was doing Ancient Egyptian in Year 4. This pack helped him grasp what life was like in Ancient Egypt. The amount of resources in the pack was invaluable and kept him busy for the whole 6 weeks or learning about the topic. Thank you for making my life easier as a parent.
I teach 5th grade in South Africa and found the Ancient Egypt pack extremely useful. I turned the booklet into posters which I displayed on the wall. Many a lunchtime found the learners exploring the topic and proudly informing me of what they had discovered. It turned out to be a powerful learning tool. Thank you!
I teach middle school social studies and used this packet as well as others to reinforce cultures taught in our 6th grade curriculum. The materials are colorful and reinforce vocabulary as well as other concepts 6th graders learn. It was a great supplemental pack to use with materials which sometimes bore students.
I used this pack when teaching a topic on Egyptians to a mixed Year 3/4 class. I particularly found the e-book extremely useful - clearly laid out, child-friendly and good illustrations. Thank you!
I used this pack with a year 6/7 class. It was fantastic. The information pages I copied and put into booklets. The students really enjoyed using them to assist their research. Helped with my programming. Another excellent resource. Thank you!