Our Egyptians Pack is bursting with teaching resources to help your children to learn about Ancient Egypt. Download our child-friendly eBook, activity sheets and eye-catching display materials!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- One Thirty-Nine eBook - A downloadable eBook, using child-friendly language and clear images to illustrate the information shown. Includes information about different aspects of life in Ancient Egypt, fascinating facts to discover and a glossary that explains the meaning of key vocabulary linked to the topic. Teachers can print the pages of the eBook to use with their class or share the PDF on a large display to use it as a whole-class teaching tool!
- Ten Story Starters - A set of ten exciting images, linked to Ancient Egypt, that can be used as writing prompts.
- One Pyramid Template - A printable net so that your class can make their own pyramids. Use them for Art activities, as part of Maths lessons or as a way of recording interesting facts about Ancient Egypt!
- Two Hieroglyphics Sheets - A set of resources that your children can use to write their own hieroglyphics!
- One Egyptians Quiz - Read our Egyptians book and answer the questions in this quiz!
- One Egyptians Vocabulary Challenge - Will your children be able to write definitions for these Egyptians words?
- Two Crosswords - Use these handy printable resources to review your children's knowledge of Egyptian vocabulary.
- Two Wordsearches - Can your children find the Egyptian words in the grid? Could they explain what each word means as they find it?
- Twelve Display Banners - Printable banners to decorate your classroom displays when your children are learning about the Egyptians!
- Eleven Cartoon Display Posters - A collection of cartoon posters to decorate your classroom as part of your Egyptians topic!
- Seventeen Pages of Vocabulary Labels - Word labels, linked to every word in the eBook's glossary, that can be used on your classroom displays or for Egyptian vocabulary challenges! Also includes a blank set so teachers (and children) can make their own.
- One set of 'The Egyptians' Display Letters - A set of printable letters that spell out ‘The Egyptians’. Perfect to add to your classroom displays!
Preview the Resources...
Click on the thumbnails below to view samples of resources from The Egyptians Pack.
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.
Reviews from our members:
I used this pack with a year 6/7 class. It was fantastic. The information pages I copied and put into booklets. The students really enjoyed using them to assist their research. Helped with my programming. Another excellent resource. Thank you!
I've used this pack for 3 different history homework assignments- it's gives an excellent overview of Ancient Egypt and includes lots of facts for kids!
Thank you! ?
I used this pack with 3rd and 4th classes last school year. Beautifully presented with great information . looking forward to using the Ancient Greece pack this week
A brilliant pack!!!
This is a fantastic and informative pack! My son loves history and he found out that he will be learning about the ancient Egyptians this year, so i printed the book out and he absolutely loves it!!!! i will be printing more of this pack very soon!! Thank you teaching packs 🙂
Topic for the term
This coming term we are studying Ancient Egypt as the topic across the key phase (LKS2). Fab resource, made planning for the term fun and simple. Looking forward to using it with the class.
Egyptologist in the making
My 7 years old daughter is homeschooled and she has great affinity towards Egyptian studies and paleontology. We spent an entire week focusing on Egypt and this pack was exceptional. Other than a couple of errors in the crosswords that confused us a bit (first crossword - 1 Down was missing the first white box. 2nd crossword, 17 down has The Sun God as Re instead of Ra) we had a lot of fun going through the kid friendly material, completing the quiz and wordsearch. The wordsearch was a great way to quiz my daughter's understanding of each word by asking her to define it and the crossword gave her an opportunity to learn how to find the necessary answer in the lesson pack if she couldn't remember or didn't know. Thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to using the next pack.
My class loved the display resources and enjoyed working through the wordsearches and crosswords as part of their early morning activities.
The crosswords are very good and allow the children work on their own through all of the questions. Bear in mind though that on the easier version (crossword 1) there is a missing block on the first square of "1 down" when you print it out. As long as you draw this block in then you will be fine.
Excellent Egypt topic class and display resources
Used these materials to help with first time teaching an Egyptian History topic. Very distinctive, appealing style to all the resources. Everything excellent standard and useful. thanks.
I used this pack with a mixed 3rd and 4th class and it was super. The information is interesting, comprehensive and very child friendly. There are reading and writing materials and plenty of project ideas in the pack. I printed the banner and many other images and my supervisor was very complimentary about the quality of my resources. Thank you!