Use this fantastic collection of teaching, display and activity resources in your Early Years setting. This huge pack includes a wide range of English and Maths materials, along with printables to help you organise your classroom.
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- Ten Sets of Alphabet Lines - Sets of printable strips that show the letters of the alphabet. Available in precursive and cursive fonts.
- One Alphabet Matching Activity - Can your children match the pairs of shoes to review their knowledge of upper and lower case letters? Available with precursive and cursive fonts.
- Two 'Follow the Lines' Printables - Simple activities to help your children to improve their pencil control.
- Ten Number Posters - A set of posters that show the numbers 1 to 20 with spots for children to count. You could also print these at a smaller scale for use as number cards.
- Ten Sets of Number Lines - Sets of number lines (with numbers from 0 to 10) that your children can refer to during Maths activities. Themes include superheroes, rainforests, football, robots and more. A blank version is also available.
- Three Pages of Number Strips - A collection of printable 'strips' that include the numbers 1-10, 1-20 and 1-50. Use them for counting, recognising numbers, identifying numbers before / after and more!
- Two 'Missing Numbers' Activity Sheets - These number strips have missing numbers. Can your children write in the missing numbers? Available in two versions (from 1-10 and 1-20).
- Sixty-One 'Star Number' Resources - A collection of printable pages that help your children to understand different ways of writing numbers up to twenty (and the numbers that come before and after each one).
- Ten 'Ordering Size' Activities - Ten pages of images that your children can cut out and place in order of size.
- Twenty-Seven Pages of 'Mega Match' Resources - This simple matching resource covers colours, numbers, letters, days of the week and months of the year. Print a mat and the accompanying set of cards and then ask your children to match the cards to items already shown on the mat. You can make this activity more challenging by asking the children to match lower case and upper case letters... or match digits with number words... or match the days / months in the correct order!
- Three 'Mixing Colours' Posters - Handy charts that show children how colours can be mixed to make new ones. A blank version is also available so that your children can add the 'answers'. A 'Colour Mixing Mat' is also included so that your children can try mixing their own colours.
- One Hundred Home Learning Activities - A huge set of activities that families can explore together at home, based on twenty different themes... or use them as classroom activities with your children!
- Twenty Pages of Labels - Sets of labels that you can use for labelling your children's books, lockers and more! These cover a wide variety of themes (including superheroes, space, pets, robots, pirates, minibeasts and dinosaurs).
We are busy working on this pack, so come back soon to see what's new!
and you can download all of our current and future packs for a year!
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Read our FAQ.