Are your children learning about Diwali? This popular mini pack includes a fantastic topic guide, a fact file, an image pack, a word mat, colouring pages and much more!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- One Ten Page Diwali Guide – Teach your children about Diwali with our PDF guide and editable Powerpoint presentation.
- One Diwali Fact File – A handy fact file that teaches students about the main aspects of Diwali.
- One Twelve Page Diwali Image Pack – A collection of images (linked to Diwali) that you can use on a classroom display board or as the starting point for class and group discussions.
- One Diwali Word Mat – A handy word mat that shows words linked to Diwali.
- One ‘How to Make Rangoli’ Resource – A set of instructions that show how to make Rangoli. Could your children try this activity themselves?
- Five Rangoli-Style Colouring Pages – A collection of Rangoli-style colouring pages to complete.
- One Diwali Banner – A banner to use on a display board as part of your Diwali topic.
Watch the video below to view samples of resources from the Diwali Mini Pack.
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.
Submit your review
Hi, we are becoming more aware of Diwali here in New Zealand. This pack is an excellent resource to use to introduce the topic to my Junior class this week. The pictures are excellent.
Living in Australia, where we aren't all that exposed to Diwali, this pack helped teach the Year 1 classes all about this celebration with its engaging, visual resources.