Enhance your children's division skills with our incredible teaching, activity and display resource pack! Includes a comprehensive guide to the topic, printable activity resources for independent and group work, as well as handy display and reference materials.
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- One Twenty-One Page Guide to Division - A comprehensive Powerpoint presentation (and PDF) that you can use to teach your children about different aspects of division. Covers when we use division, signs, strategies, links with multiplication / subtraction, dividing decimals / negative numbers and more!
- One Division Mat - A handy reference mat that your children can use as part of their division work.
- One 'Find the Division' Challenge - Can your children find twenty division calculations on this grid?
- Six 'Divisibility Tables' Challenges - Challenge your children's division skills by asking them to work out if the numbers in each row are divisible by the numbers at the top of the column. Five different versions are available (for use with different ability groups), along with an editable version so that you can add your own numbers!
- One Divisibility Rules Poster - A helpful poster that helps your children to remember the divisibility rules for numbers from 2 to 9.
- Three 'Division Tables' Resources - Handy charts that show division tables up to 100 ÷ 10 = 10 and 144 ÷ 12 = 12. Use these on a display board or as a reference tool on children's tables.
- Twelve Pages of Division Fact Cards - A set of cards that show division facts up to '144 ÷ 12'. Can your children sort them into groups or match them to the correct answers?
- One Set of Division Follow Me Cards - Cut out the thirty-two cards and share them amongst the children in your class. Ask one pupil to read their answer and see who has the correct answer. When the child with the correct answer has been found, they should read their question. Continue until you have answered all of the questions!
- One Set of Division Challenge Cards - A collection of forty maths challenges that cover a variety of division topics.
- Two 'Division Dice' Challenges - Use dice to generate numbers and then divide them by 10, 100 and 1000!
- Sixteen Pages of Division Questions - A huge set of differentiated division questions (with answers). Includes calculations with and without remainders, and including negative numbers.
- Four Sets of Circle Drills - Four differentiated division challenges (with answers) for your children to try. Can they divide the numbers in the inner ring by the number in the centre of each circle?
- Three Sets of Fact Families - Can your students find the two multiplication and two division calculations that can be created using the three numbers in each triangle? Three different activity sheets are included, with answers for teacher and self-checking.
- One Division Banner - A printable banner to add to a classroom display board about division.
Click on the thumbnails below to view samples of resources from The Division Pack.
and you can download all of our current and future packs for a year!
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Read our FAQ.
Reviews from our members:
I love the variety of activities in this pack - there is something for all the abilities in my class. The presentation of the resources is visually appealing. I am really looking forward to trying out this pack in the next few days as we begin a division unit of work in Year 5.
The Division Pack
I have just downloaded your division pack. I LOVE the way that you 'think outside the box' to create lots of extra re-inforcement and learning opportunities. THANK YOU!!! I'm really looking forward to having the opportunity to use this new pack; it will certainly feature in my short notice supply cover lessons! I still find that children are very wary of division, probably because many teachers still are! I'm looking forward to providing great lessons this year, using all your packs!