Enhance your children's division skills with our incredible teaching, activity and display resource pack! Includes a comprehensive guide to the topic, printable activity resources for independent and group work, as well as handy display and reference materials.
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- One Twenty-One Page Guide to Division - A comprehensive guide that you can use to teach your children about different aspects of division. Covers when we use division, signs, strategies, links with multiplication / subtraction, dividing decimals / negative numbers and more!
- One Division Mat - A handy reference mat that your children can use as part of their division work.
- One 'Find the Division' Challenge - Can your children find twenty division calculations on this grid?
- Six 'Divisibility Tables' Challenges - Challenge your children's division skills by asking them to work out if the numbers in each row are divisible by the numbers at the top of the column. Five different versions are available for use with different ability groups!
- One Divisibility Rules Poster - A helpful poster that helps your children to remember the divisibility rules for numbers from 2 to 9.
- Three 'Division Tables' Resources - Handy charts that show division tables up to 100 ÷ 10 = 10 and 144 ÷ 12 = 12. Use these on a display board or as a reference tool on children's tables.
- Twelve Pages of Division Fact Cards - A set of cards that show division facts up to '144 ÷ 12'. Can your children sort them into groups or match them to the correct answers?
- One Set of Division Follow Me Cards - Cut out the thirty-two cards and share them amongst the children in your class. Ask one pupil to read their answer and see who has the correct answer. When the child with the correct answer has been found, they should read their question. Continue until you have answered all of the questions!
- One Set of Division Challenge Cards - A collection of forty maths challenges that cover a variety of division topics.
- Two 'Division Dice' Challenges - Use dice to generate numbers and then divide them by 10, 100 and 1000!
- Sixteen Pages of Division Questions - A huge set of differentiated division questions (with answers). Includes calculations with and without remainders, and including negative numbers.
- Four Sets of Circle Drills - Four differentiated division challenges (with answers) for your children to try. Can they divide the numbers in the inner ring by the number in the centre of each circle?
- Three Sets of Fact Families - Can your students find the two multiplication and two division calculations that can be created using the three numbers in each triangle? Three different activity sheets are included, with answers for teacher and self-checking.
- One Division Banner - A printable banner to add to a classroom display board about division.
Watch the video below to view samples of resources from the Division Pack.
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.
Reviews from our members:
Submit your review
My kiddos really struggle with division and this pack has been a godsend. The guide is comprehensive and there are so many useful posters and activities.
Once again another brilliant pack with activities and explanations and posters - all so very helpful to time-poor teachers!
Very comprehensive and easy to follow. I also like the graphics and the imaginative approach
This pack is such a huge timesaver and I love having the Division Guide as a PPT too. Makes for easy viewing for both me and my students.
Hi, i had used your resources about a year ago and then stopped. I missed them so much i had to renew my membership again this year. The packs are so easy to use, excellent to display on a smartboard or print and display on the walls. The kids respond really well to the bright colors and the quirky illustrations. Looking forward to using many of them throughout the new school year!!
A very comprehensive pack. A wide variety of activities that align with curriculum.
Recently had one of the Regional Directors visiting at our school. They came into my classroom for a surprise visit, without me realising who they were. At the time of her visit I was straddling a chair backwards and the children were completing a pretest. Not the type of lesson you usually like head office to see. When I went to see my admin later that afternoon, I was told the RD’s were raving about me and my room. My room which is, choc-a-block, full of your posters. They loved all of the stimulus and colour. Thanks Teaching Packs for making my room and teaching look impressive. My only real problem is a lack of wall space.
I love the variety of activities in this pack - there is something for all the abilities in my class. The presentation of the resources is visually appealing. I am really looking forward to trying out this pack in the next few days as we begin a division unit of work in Year 5.
I have just downloaded your division pack. I LOVE the way that you 'think outside the box' to create lots of extra re-inforcement and learning opportunities. THANK YOU!!! I'm really looking forward to having the opportunity to use this new pack; it will certainly feature in my short notice supply cover lessons! I still find that children are very wary of division, probably because many teachers still are! I'm looking forward to providing great lessons this year, using all your packs!