The Decimals Pack includes teaching guides, activity resources and display materials to help your children use decimals accurately and confidently!
Join Teaching Packs to download these resources today!
- A Sixteen Page Guide to Decimals - A set of posters to teach your children about different aspects of decimals... covering place value, number lines, rounding, calculations, fractions, percentages and more! Also available in a smaller card format, with alternative versions for those with different currencies (i.e. pounds, euros and dollars). Featuring Dec the Dalmation... the dog with ten spots!
- Three Place Value Charts – Three printable charts showing the value of whole numbers and decimals.
- Two Sets of Number Line Challenges - Can your children identify the location of the arrows on these number lines? Includes six different number lines (with tenths / hundredths).
- Four Sets of Decimals Activity Cards - Printable decimal numbers that can be used for a wide range of activities. Answer the questions provided with each set... or use the cards for other activities based on the teaching ideas included.
- One Hundred Decimals Challenge Cards - A huge collection of decimal challenges for children to try, in increasing order of difficulty and with answers for teachers!
- Two 'Converting Fractions, Decimals and Percentages' Resources - A poster to help children understand how to convert between fractions, decimals and percentages. Also includes a challenge sheet to help your pupils practise!
- Four Fractions, Decimals and Percentages Charts - A simple chart showing a selection of fractions, decimals and percentages. Also includes three versions with blank spaces that your children can complete!
- Seventy-Eight Decimals Posters - A huge collection of posters showing different decimals using words, numbers and shapes (with comparisons to fractions and percentages). A great reference tool for your classroom! You could also cut them up and ask children to match the pieces together.
- Four Pages of Decimals Words and Numbers - A set of decimals, written using words and digits. Can your children match them together?
- Eighty Decimals Activity Sheets - Covering place value, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, percentages, rounding, ordering and more! All with answers for teachers and self-checking by pupils.
- Three Sets of Money Problems - Thirty-six money questions, based on items for sale in a toy store. Includes differentiated prices and questions... along with versions referring to pounds, euros and dollars.
- One Set of Decimals Vocabulary Labels - A set of printable labels showing a range of 'decimals' vocabulary. Includes a blank set of labels so that you can write on your own words too.
- Two Display Banners - Display banners to decorate your classroom!
All payments are handled securely. Questions? Visit our Help Pages.
Reviews from our members:
Submit your review
Love this pack
I have utilised this pack for low ability/IM 12-14 year olds. I simply reduce the size so the kids do not realise it is a primary school resource.
They feel that they can achieve the work. It builds their confidence which then allows me to introduce harder aspects of the topic
I really love this site. I used this pack in my P6 class and they too loved it. I created journey jotters which had some of the explanation pages from this pack glued in so they could refer to it at home or in school if they forgot a process or information.
I have just moved from 3rd to 5th grade after teaching 11 years. This site was the first place I looked for extra materials for my classroom and students. I love the charts, practice, and game that allow my students many opportunities to master the skill that I am asking them to learn. This site if the first place I look every time I am teaching a new unit! Very impressed with the quality!
I have been teaching for a very long time. Every year it is difficult to get across to the whole class the equivalent idea about fraction and decimals. It took me 3 weeks with your resources, but at the end of that time, even my most reticent student could confidently play the domino game quickly and correctly. some students were LOOKING AT EACH OTHERS CARDS AND TELLING THE OTHER THAT HE HAD THE ANSWER, WITHOUT PROMPTING FROM ME. then to make it more exciting the knowledge moved with them to problem solving. but the best for last, they choose fraction and decimal cards during free choice activity time. Well done everyone - you have found the direct line to student understanding. I am impressed. Barbara
Fantastic pack! Loved the resources that could be used in number lines they are a great visual for my students!
I am currently student teaching and my next lesson is on decimals. This pack is terrific! It uses the right vocabulary and goes in depth with how a decimal become a fraction and vice versa. It will be very helpful to my kids. Thank you so much!!!
I would just like to thank you for making my life as a teacher easier. This decimal pack will help give me back some time to do other things
Absolutely amazing and takes the pressure off of us busy teachers who want amazing displays and work for our children but often don't have the time. Thank you from a frazzled teacher.
Brilliant resources in this pack. Teaching decimals, fractions and percentages to older classes and this was a super resources to have. The pupils enjoyed all the different fun activities and the posters were great to have around the classroom. Super pack!!!
Have just started remedial teaching and oh boy does this pack look exciting. Can't wait to implement it. Very clear and easy to work with. The colours and themes really make all your packs look fun to work with and the children are immediately drawn to them. Thank you for your great effort and enthusiasm! Brigitte